PDA

View Full Version : Some CREW announcements for my new flick

DjfunkmasterG
05-Aug-2007, 12:12 AM
Have a small crew list going so far so i figured I would give you guys a taste.

The only crew members returning from Deadlands, so far, are Scott Simpson, Christian Quarantillo, Lisa Brandt and Brian Wright.

Brian and I will compose the score for the film. Scott and Christian are coming back as make-up FX artists. Lisa will handle producer type duties as she is amazing at pulling hard to get locations together.

My Director of Photography will be Howard University film major Krystian Ramlogan. I met with him today and he is just the most laid back guys you could ever meet and understands not only our budget limitations, but knows exactly what we need to pull off to make the film as epic as possible. I have tons of faith in him and I think you guys will be impressed with the final look of the film.

The films main Executive Producers, for the entire zomb-thology project, will be Chris Kiros and Elias Daney of Art Held Hostage productions. Elias, Chris and I will be sharing producer duties on the short and extended versions of my film.

Copyright ownership will be shared on the short version, and I will be the sole copyright owner on the extended version. We are a mere 7 short weeks away from our first day of shooting and casting auditions are next saturday in the afternoon. By wednesday Aug 15th I should be making the final cast announcement.

Stay tuned for more info.

Gary