PDA

View Full Version : So i spoke to good ol Lenny Lies earlier...

Trancelikestate
08-Aug-2007, 08:33 PM
And he told me he teamed up with scars magazine to construct a site showcasing his own machete zombie themed memorobilia, and a section that keeps up with his public appearances! i was there earlier and it rocks, so check it out!

http://www.scarsmagazine.com/machetezombie/mzhome.htm

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

axlish
08-Aug-2007, 11:27 PM
Interesting. I'd like to see this...

HEADPRINTS &
A RIDE THROUGH THE FIELDS
RARE 1977 PRE DOTD SHORT FILMS
$25.00 plus $5.00 S&H in the US
$10.00 Everywhere Else

Someone pick up a copy and let us know :)

I think I saw one of these films at the 2003 Pittsburgh Comicon, I cannot remember the name, but it was awfully trippy.

Trancelikestate
08-Aug-2007, 11:38 PM
if no one has seen it or doesnt get it, i'll try to get one off him at zombiefest.

Monrozombi
20-Aug-2007, 01:38 AM
Interesting. I'd like to see this...

HEADPRINTS &
A RIDE THROUGH THE FIELDS
RARE 1977 PRE DOTD SHORT FILMS
$25.00 plus $5.00 S&H in the US
$10.00 Everywhere Else

Someone pick up a copy and let us know :)

I think I saw one of these films at the 2003 Pittsburgh Comicon, I cannot remember the name, but it was awfully trippy.

I remember it being all psychadelic and really out there. I know one of them has a lot of the DOTD cast pre-DOTD. I also think the airport zombie is in there somewhere as well

Dr. Pus
11-Sep-2007, 02:22 AM
Lenny Lies is just cool as hell. There's a cool interview on ZombieFans Talk Radio y'all should check out. You can find the link of the forum ....

http://www.zombiefans.com

He give a cool story on how he just so happened to be in the right place at the right time to be the machete-head-zombie. Lucky bugger.;)

Yojimbo
30-Sep-2007, 09:32 PM
I met Lenny at the Comicon in 04. Nicest guy you will ever talk to.

DeadJonas190
08-Oct-2007, 04:04 AM
I met Lenny at the Comicon in 04. Nicest guy you will ever talk to.

I have to agree, I met him in 03 and he was very cool. I met him again at another con in 04 or 05 (forget which year) and talked to him for a little while and he was still the same cool guy. He is by far one of the nicer people I have met at conventions.

MikePizzoff
11-Oct-2007, 01:30 PM
Lenny was the guy on the cover of Reign Of The Dead? I didn't know that.

Dr. Pus
27-Nov-2007, 05:01 PM
I had Lenny autograph my copy of Len Barnhart's "Reign of the Dead" at Zombie Fest. He also autographed his machete zombie playing card from the cool as hell deck of "Dawn of the Dead" playing cards.

And I got an interview with him that will be played on "Library of the Living Dead". He really is quite the nice guy.

DubiousComforts
27-Nov-2007, 08:58 PM
I had Lenny autograph my copy of Len Barnhart's "Reign of the Dead" at Zombie Fest. He also autographed his machete zombie playing card from the cool as hell deck of "Dawn of the Dead" playing cards.
Lenny is cool, and also introduced me to the grey suit zombie. Anyone know his name?