PDA

View Full Version : Remember when....

SgtSteve
13-Aug-2007, 03:16 AM
this was the place to be? I used to love comeing to this forum and read all the comments.

Alas no more. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

rightwing401
13-Aug-2007, 03:48 AM
Sadly, I have to agree with you. I don't think that there's any real reason for why this has happened other than most of the senior writers have left. That, and there really are only so many ways to discuss how a zombie story can work out.

Don't get me wrong. I really do wish that this section was the way it used to be.

Danny
13-Aug-2007, 03:57 AM
i think you hit the reason right there, i submited one about two years ago when the old forum was going and it wasnt to great, something about a radio dj who had been shut in his booth for weeks, the food was running out adn he was surrounded. It was allright but after that it really was like "well there were tons of storys like that allready, and whatever else there is ill think of its either been done or will be so out there people will ahte it, so whats the point?"
it is a shame though, i first found HpotD and hated the old board style so only came for the storys but as much as i love the new forum (hence the giant post count) the only real prupose this section serves is for permuted press/undead anthology to advertise when theyve got another zombie book coming out.

SgtSteve
13-Aug-2007, 04:08 AM
The DJ story. I liked that one.

Danny
13-Aug-2007, 04:21 AM
if you read one it msut have been a different one, i think andy rejected mine saying it had too many spelling and grammatical errors.
which isnt surprising in the least knowing my typeing skills.

One of my favourites is the one were a clerks working in an all night convenience store and a zombie stumbles in and he hides in the back as it kills mroe customers adn the shop fills with em.
near the end hes left hiding in a drinks freezer and i believe after the power goes out he gets eaten but doesnt even realize due to frostbite, that was btichin'!:D

fartpants
26-Aug-2007, 09:01 PM
i read that but the name escapes me...

Danny
27-Aug-2007, 01:40 PM
i know ive never been able to find it again either.