PDA

View Full Version : rock on for helping people!

Danny
25-Aug-2007, 02:41 PM
So im in gamestation, buying my brother his elite 360 cus hes ill and its crowded as bloody hell and i see this really dodgy group of kids hanging round the hd-dvd's. One grabs about 5 and slowly puts them in his bag, but stops and freezes when he sees im staring striahgt at him, i walk over and say "dude i know what youve done, you know what youve done and theres a camera directly pointing in your direction so jsut put it back and walk away man, your too young to start thieveing man".
So he puts it back and hurries out the store with his friends, i go back into the que and carry on waiting for ten more minutes and when i reach the counter i buy my bros. 360 adn myself a copy of final fantasy 12 adn the clerk says "cheers for stopping the shoplifter, i was gonna grab him as he left but you beat me to it", i say its no problemo (yes i actually said no problemmo...dude:lol:) and he says "well here, we cant sell these anyway.

and he gave me a masters of horror box set and part 1 of season 1 of lost for free, im not a lost fan but still, yknow, do a good dead and karma rewards you:D

MissJacksonCA
25-Aug-2007, 07:32 PM
lol... 'live from the crime scene'

Danny
26-Aug-2007, 08:26 AM
heh, oh yeah, funny thing is i put that there the day before (id been playing max payne)...wiiieerrd.:D

MinionZombie
26-Aug-2007, 11:06 AM
Woo Max Payne! :)

Blimey grimey, karma indeed working some magic. Damn man, didn't they give you a box set of Buffy season one as well?

Christ, do these people make any money? :p

fartpants
26-Aug-2007, 08:06 PM
who mentoned Buffys box...

MinionZombie
26-Aug-2007, 10:06 PM
hellsing did, he said he went into Gamestation and they let him lick Buffy's box for free and even take it home!

:eek:

lol, high school style chinese whispers go-an-on here. :D

Danny
27-Aug-2007, 01:32 PM
if this were a movie dialogue rip taylor would bust in right about now throwing confette.:lol:

slickwilly13
27-Aug-2007, 02:33 PM
Which Masters of Horror did you get? 1st or 2nd season?

MinionZombie
27-Aug-2007, 06:10 PM
if this were a movie dialogue rip taylor would bust in right about now throwing confette.:lol:
Someone's been watching Jackass on TV methinks. :sneaky:

Yojimbo
28-Aug-2007, 02:14 AM
So im in gamestation, buying my brother his elite 360 cus hes ill and its crowded as bloody hell and i see this really dodgy group of kids hanging round the hd-dvd's. One grabs about 5 and slowly puts them in his bag, but stops and freezes when he sees im staring striahgt at him, i walk over and say "dude i know what youve done, you know what youve done and theres a camera directly pointing in your direction so jsut put it back and walk away man, your too young to start thieveing man".
So he puts it back and hurries out the store with his friends, i go back into the que and carry on waiting for ten more minutes and when i reach the counter i buy my bros. 360 adn myself a copy of final fantasy 12 adn the clerk says "cheers for stopping the shoplifter, i was gonna grab him as he left but you beat me to it", i say its no problemo (yes i actually said no problemmo...dude:lol:) and he says "well here, we cant sell these anyway.

and he gave me a masters of horror box set and part 1 of season 1 of lost for free, im not a lost fan but still, yknow, do a good dead and karma rewards you:D

Karma strikes again! You saved a young miscreant from getting caught, fought crime without violence, and received a reward that you had no intention of seeking out. Good for you brother, I salute you.

Danny
29-Aug-2007, 10:12 AM
Which Masters of Horror did you get? 1st or 2nd season?

it was a two episode box set of cigarette burns (m favourite of series one) adn dreams in the witch house.

Someone's been watching Jackass on TV methinks. :sneaky:

nah man, smodcast 8 or 9.:D

slickwilly13
29-Aug-2007, 11:49 AM
At least you get to see some good nudity in the Witch House. There was this guy I used to work with that looked like that rat. Anyone catch Imprint?

Danny
29-Aug-2007, 01:47 PM
yeah man that was allowed to air in the uk unedited on ...bravo i believe, not a great episode but not a bad one either it jsut kinda was mediocre plot wise, though noone goes to see a takeshi miike film for anything other than a wierd ass flick to see.;)

slickwilly13
29-Aug-2007, 02:07 PM
Yeah, the torture scene in Imprint was funny, especially when the short old chick was barking. The chick with the black teeth, who was doing the torturing, actual wrote the story.

MinionZombie
29-Aug-2007, 04:31 PM
Hell yeah, I haven't seen any (well, clips...) of Masters of Horror, but I saw Imprint specifically because it wasn't shown in America. MOH is just one of those shows I didn't get around to watching, you know.

But aye, Imprint wasn't bad, got quite f*cked up, and with all the abortion stuff, no wonder it was banned in America! :lol:

Some folks over there are far too sensitive, it's Takashi Miike for feck's sake! :rolleyes:

Danny
29-Aug-2007, 08:22 PM
Karma strikes again! You saved a young miscreant from getting caught, fought crime without violence, and received a reward that you had no intention of seeking out. Good for you brother, I salute you.

i do have a retarded brother and come from a white trash family, maybe i should start a list of my own?:lol:

MissJacksonCA
29-Aug-2007, 11:25 PM
dude that was so wrong man...

Danny
30-Aug-2007, 08:12 PM
huh. officially first person ever not to get a my name is earl reference i guess;)

Yojimbo
30-Aug-2007, 08:43 PM
huh. officially first person ever not to get a my name is earl reference i guess;)

I got it, brother. Too bad your next door neighbor isn't really a stripper though, yeah?

Danny
30-Aug-2007, 08:47 PM
*shivers* considering shes in her 40's and probably wieghs like 400 pounds thank god no. :hurl: