PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Living Dead 6: Regeneration

Trioxin245
07-Apr-2006, 11:45 AM
Alright folks, heres my ROLTD 6 script. I'am still working on it thought. But I will continue further more :)

Heres the story btw "Two men working at the Transportation department, Barry and Neil, has been ordered to send, two Canisters of the deadly Trioxin to the Darrow Chemical Company, unfortunaly on their way one of the canisters is by mistake dropped in an town, and is accidently breached by one of the town citizen. And unfortunate for Barry and Neil, the Canister on their truck is breached aswell releasing an terrifying dead being. Both of them comes to senses as they must get both canisters back to the Darrow Chemical Company in order to save their ass, but as they head back to the town they now finds themself trapped inside it, by the living dead who's come back to life in hunger for their BRAINS! And is forced to team up with the remaining citizen to get the hell out of there. And of course save their asses..."

__________________________________________________ _____________

Return of the Living Dead 6: Regeneration
Written by Filip Onell

FADE IN:

CREDITS Appear

(V.O.)

“In 1969, in Pittsburgh at the VFW hospital, a report was stated of a mysterious and chemical outbreak. It was confirmed, that insane and undefined people inside the hospital hade begun eating the patients and Hospital staff, unexplainable and particularly for the very brain of their victims, it was in fact a possibility that the very chemical was responsible for this bizarre evident. But whatever kind of chemical or likely virus it was, that was never to be explained. The next morning without any knowledge, the hospital building hade vanished, only thing left was a reaming ruin of the building. The US Government later that day stated that they were forced to destroy the building, due to a very likely outbreak of the lethal chemical. Ever since that day, none of the events was ever explained neither mentioned once more. But during the further years, several reports were confirmed with similar advents that accrued back in 1969. Yet the US Government denied from this very day, from whatever truth that lies beneath it…”

FADE OUT:

CUT TO:

CLOSE UP of a metallic and shiny sign, it says “UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION”

PULL BACK TO REVEAL WE’RE:

EXT. TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT – DAY

A dusty and rather old looking truck is driving through an open gate that leads to a rather warehouse looking building the gate close behind them, the truck stops at the near parking lot. Two men steps outside.

INT. TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT

The door to the building opens and two men enters, one is middle aged, possibly in his late 50’s his name is BARRY. The other one is younger, possibly in his late 20’s, his name is NEIL. Both are looking around quite amazed by size of the building and all the boxes and strange things in it.

Barry
Hmm, not bad, it’s changed abit. Hey kid, remember to listen carefully when the boss speaks, you know, like you do in the school.

(Barry chuckles as he hits Neil in the chest with his elbow)

A woman walks up to them.

Secretary
Hello gentlemen. Mr. Kingsley is waiting to see you in his office.

As they begin following the Secretary, Neil bumps into a skeleton wrapped up in plastic

Barry
(Sarcastic)
Well say hello.

INT. MR. KINGSLEY’S OFFICE

A middle aged man in a very expansive and rich looking suit sits in his huge office at his desk talking in a cell phone. Barry and Neil are shown inside by the Secretary and close the door behind them.

Mr. Kingsley
Nonsense Mrs. Craven, I can en sure you that the Widescreen TV you ordered has been sent. We’re just in a little schedule problem that’s all, yes I know, yes yes. (Sees Barry and Neil) Oh excuse me Mrs. Craven I have to go, right now, but call me later alright? Yes, good bye.

Kingsley sits up and walks to Barry and Neil, and shakes hand with Barry.

Kingsley
Hey Barry, great to see you, it’s been awhile

Barry
Oh yeah as a matter of fact it has

Kingsley turns to Neil

Kingsley
And you must be Neil; I hope you’re ready for the job

Neil
Thanks Sir, and yeah I’m ready for it

Barry
(To Kingsley and blinks)
I told you the kid got spirit

Kingsley now walks back to his desk and sits down again.

Kingsley
Oh I hope so, it’s a dirty job, but “someone’s got to do it”
(Kingsley chuckles)

Trioxin245
07-Apr-2006, 11:46 AM
Barry and Neil sits down in two chairs
Kingsley
Coffee?

Neil
Well…

Barry
(Interrupts)
Oh Hell yeah I need it

Kingsley press a button on a small console on his desk, right next to him

Kingsley
Dana could you get us some coffee?

Dana the Secretary (O.S.)
Yes Mr. Kingsley

Kingsley now turns to Barry and Neil

Kingsley
You know, Barry I think you could seriously need to get an new truck

Barry
Ah c’mon what’re you talking about? I’ve been driving that beauty since the dawn of time
(Barry chuckles and looks at Neil)

The Secretary enters with three coops of coffee, and places them on the desk; they pick up the coffee coops and drinks some of it

Kingsley
Well, it’s just on the safety side I mean who knows what’s next in line in your cargo.

Barry
Bah, rubbish. She’s never failed me.

Kingsley
(Chuckles)
Well if you say so Barry

Kingsley
It’s just that the cargo you’re going to transport, isn’t directly a chair or a TV…you know

Barry
(Interrupts)
Hey! We’re ready for anything, did you know that Neil in fact helped me once with a box of Nitroglycerine and he was brave as a Hawk

Neil looks at Barry with a scared, surprised and strange look on his face

Kingsley
Wow, well. Eh, but this is something even more “dangerous”

Barry
(Sarcastic)
What? A bunch of rabid weasels?
(Barry chuckles once more, and hits Neil in the chest with his elbow again)

Kingsley laughs abit. But his face now turns serious

Kingsley
No Barry. Is an Industrial Chemical

Barry
Oh? Well what kind of Chemical?

Kingsley
Tell me Barry. Did you ever hear about that strange evident back in 1969? The outbreak at the VFW hospital in Pittsburgh?

Barry thinks for awhile

Barry
Oh yes, now I remember. Wow it must have been more 40 years ever since….

Kingsley
(Interrupts)
Did you remember what the cause of that outbreak was?

Barry
Some sort of chemical…was it not?

Kingsley
(Nods)
And did you know what that was?

Barry
No. It was never explained what it…

Kingsley
(Interrupts)
It was a cover up.

Barry
(Confused)
What?

Kingsley
You see Barry, back some where in the 60’s. The Darrow Chemical Company was developing a new kind of chemical, which originally created to destroy marijuana plants. And For some strange mistake it ended up in a VFW hospital. And unknown too many few, the chemical hade a fascinating and unique ability to in fact reanimate dead tissues…

Neil
(Interrupts and chuckles, yet unsure)
Wow, wait a minute, what kind of chemical?

Kingsley
245 Trioxin that is what it’s called.

Barry
What’d you mean by “Covered Up?”

Kingsley
Well, the Government was desperate, see? And they would do anything possibly to erase the outbreak at the Hospital. So they destroyed the entire building, completely to the ground.

Neil
So if this was covered up. How come you so know so much about it?

Kingsley
Well, you see. What they didn’t expect, was that the canisters with the Trioxin. In fact survived the explosion. I don’t know how many they hade. But what I do know was that the US army wanted to keep them from any ones knowing. Especially the Government.

Barry
Oh please Benny, that doesn’t make any sense. Now why would the Army keep such information?

Kingsley
Because the Government wanted the canisters destroyed. But the US army wanted to use the Trioxin for their weapon system. So secretly the army managed to ship the last of the canisters to us at the Transportation Department. And keep them hidden until, the situation hade been secured. Unfortunaly my predecessor was such a **** up, so accidentally most of the canisters was shipped somewhere else and not the Darrow Chemical Company. And god knows what happened to those. And he told me the exact same story as I just told you.

Neil
And you believed him?

Kingsley
(Chuckles)
What’d think your going to ship?

Barry and Neil now gives him a strange look

CUT TO: INT. ROOM OF THE CANISTERS

A door swifts right in front us. Revealing Kingsley, Barry and Neil standing in the doorway,
Kingsley now presses a button on the wall. The room lights up. Its completely empty expect for the strange barrels that’s in the corner of the room.

Kingsley
(Pointing)
Right, there they are

The two canisters sits together in the dark corner of the room, Kingsley walks up to them

Neil
That’s the canisters?!

Kingsley
Oh yeah

Barry
And they have been in this room all along??

Kingsley
Yeah, as far I remember they’ve been here ever since I started working.

Barry
Are you telling us that we’re going to transport a lethal chemical that can reanimate dead bodies?!

Kingsley
Well, yeah. And my I remind you that whatever you do or happens. Do not open this canister, and most of all do not let anyone come over this chemical. I mean by a chance any idiot who finds this could open it, now we don’t want that to happen. Right?

Barry and Neil nods at they’re looking at the canisters

Neil
Are yoursure they wont leak?

Kingsley
What’d you mean leak! These things were made by US Army Corps of Engineers.

Kingsley now slaps the one the canisters.

Kingsley
They’ll last a decade.

Barry
Well, where’re we going to send them?
Kingsley
To the Darrow Chemical Company. It seems they want them back, finally.

Kingsley looks at the canisters.

Barry
Where is it located?

Kingsley
Oh it’s located in South Pasadena; and don’t worry, you’ll see it when you get there.

Barry responds by nodding

Kingsley
Well boys, I think its time to get going.

CUT TO:

CLOSE UP of the canisters at the back of the truck. There are letters on them “PROPERTY DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL (800) 454-8000

PULL BACK TO REVEAL WE’RE

EXT. TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT - DAWN

The Truck with the canisters now begins driving away.

CUT TO EXT. ROAD/ OPENING CREDITS – DAWN

Barry and Neil are sitting in the truck as their driving through a road, in the open fields of California.

Neil
(Shouting)
Why did the **** did you say that I ever helped you with any nitroglycerine, Jesus Barry. Next we might just well be transporting Saddam Hussein to some high secured prison, or even plutonium. (Calms down) God why did I ever ask about jobs…

Barry
Hey watch your tongue boy. Your gonna like this job.

Neil
Like this job?! Christ, like this job…

Barry
Ah, easy now, kid. Besides, I’m sure that sweet girlfriend of yours would sure love to see all that beautiful cash sticking out of your pockets
(Barry chuckles)

Neil
No. she doesn’t even know I got a job

Barry
What’re you talking about; I give you the job yesterday. And yah told me, you meet her this morning.

Neil
She came by to, say that, well.

Barry looks at Neil

Neil
She broke up with me Barry.

Barry
Oh, sorry kid. Well, that’s why…

Barry takes up his hand in front of Neil, and shows him his wedding ring

Barry
You have this. To rule them all!!
(Barry laughs)

Neil