PDA

View Full Version : The End of an Era: Gorrilaz Split!

Cykotic
07-Apr-2006, 12:16 PM
http://www.mtv.co.uk/mtvuk/news/article.jhtml?articleId=65133220

Well, I guess it had to happen sooner or later...

Come back Banana Splits, All is forgiven!!!

(Note: When you haven't slept for 3 or 4 days, things start to sound and look weird... Try it...)

p2501
07-Apr-2006, 01:26 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

this had ****ing better be a fake.

Cykotic
07-Apr-2006, 01:27 PM
Check the site for yourself!

Bunker65
07-Apr-2006, 02:38 PM
Come back Banana Splits, All is forgiven!!!

Here's the original Banana Splits:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/7540/splits3gg.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Maybe they'll do in a pinch :D.

Tullaryx
07-Apr-2006, 02:58 PM
Well, I'm surprised they actually made it to two albums. As well-received and acclaimed Demon Days was I'm sure some of the members of Gorillaz prolly wanted to actually create an album using their real personas to push it. :lol:

I think they should go out while on top. And if they want to get back together years from now to make a new one then at least people were left wanting more and will buy up a future third album.

idsaluteyoubub
07-Apr-2006, 03:05 PM
Hopefully this was posted on April 1st or something...the news article that is.

If not, this is the worst news I have heard in a long, long while.

Cykotic
07-Apr-2006, 03:09 PM
I think it may have been posted today.... It doesn't look like an april fool.... (A bit late anyway if it was!)

Danny
07-Apr-2006, 06:44 PM
i saw them on tv live just the other day so i doubt its real.

p2501
07-Apr-2006, 06:47 PM
i saw them on tv live just the other day so i doubt its real.

exactly they ahd a concert in NYC along with a follow up webcast, so i'm skeptical of all of this.

blind2d
25-Feb-2008, 01:10 AM
Nope, we're still together as of Rebruary Aught-8. (or is that Febuary?) anyways, me and the rest are still down, so sit tight Charlie!

acealive1
25-Feb-2008, 01:26 AM
it's all fake. they do stuff periodically that a real band would do conflict wise. murdoc goes "missing" every once in awhile too just so ya know.

Danny
25-Feb-2008, 10:56 AM
(Note: When you haven't slept for 3 or 4 days, things start to sound and look weird... Try it...)

done it for 5 once, and i was taking a bus trip and it was like something from jacobs ladder, when we passed a church i swear i saw reaper style creatures like the thing in the frightners fyling around the gravestones.
swear to god, sleep depraved hallcination...or i see dead people, wichever ones mroe plausibe.

blind2d
25-Feb-2008, 07:32 PM
That stuff happens around Kong all the time.