PDA

View Full Version : European Release will be Theatrical Cut for Deadlands

DjfunkmasterG
04-Sep-2007, 01:20 AM
I am about to ink a European distribution deal for Deadlands: The Rising and I sent the distributor both cuts of the film, the original DVD version and the version i cut for theaters. The distributor has decided to go with the Theatrical version. As of today 09/03/07 I just completed a complete re-coloring of the film, I spent 5 solid hours re-color correcting the film and replacing the gun foley as and other sound FX. The film for the first time now has a more professional sound design and a remastered picture.

The Euro Release will also be the first time Deadlands will be available in 5.1 Dolby Digital and 6.1 DTS. I am about to completely remaster all the audio starting tomorrow and expect it to be completed by October 30th. Once the deal is signed and the money in my account Deadlands will debut in Europe in the Spring of 2008.

MinionZombie
04-Sep-2007, 09:35 AM
Oooh, new colours and sounds and a different cut, eh? *rubs hands, licks lips* Come 'ere my lovely.....:sneaky::)

capncnut
05-Sep-2007, 01:38 AM
Will this go to retail outlets and such? If so, who is releasing it and how much?