PDA

View Full Version : Undead

Danny
07-Apr-2006, 06:57 PM
i just saw this in music zone for £3.97 so i bought it and although its not the best zombie film ever i like the mix of comedy and violence, its not as funnny as shaun of the dead, but its kinda like buffy the vampire slayer adn if you havent seen it trust me theres many worse films COUGH- VAMPIRES VS ZOMBIES - COUGH.

excuse me, i just really funking hate that film.
thats why im so funking angry whenever i mention it.

anyway undead is now in my top ten zombie flicks ,which are (in no order)

10: night
9:dawn
8:shaun
7:brain dead
6:undead
5:the evil dead 2
4:day
3:raiders of the damned (proper b movie crap, i loved it)
2:dawn remake (which everybody loves since land turned out to be a hairy steaming turd)
1:resident evil apocalypse.

bassman
07-Apr-2006, 07:01 PM
2:dawn remake (which everybody loves since land turned out to be a hairy steaming turd)

EHHHHH(gameshow noise for "wrong") Guess again, contestant:p

BTW....You enjoyed RE:Apocalypse? Weird:shifty: ...

:lol:

Tullaryx
07-Apr-2006, 08:05 PM
I, too, thought Undead was a fun, little indie flick.

glsjaw
07-Apr-2006, 11:18 PM
that is a very interesting list of "zombie films"

Danny
09-Apr-2006, 12:37 AM
BTW....You enjoyed RE:Apocalypse? Weird:shifty: ...

:lol:

only in comparison to the first one i mean, didnt anyone on the crew realise making a single licker the main antagonist was slightly half assed?.

Zombie-A-GoGo
09-Apr-2006, 04:01 AM
I got to see Undead with a Q&A with the directors afterwards, which was pretty cool. I liked it, but got the feeling it was too long. It may have been that it was a midngiht showing, though, and I was probably tired. I'm sure if I watched it again...

Zombie Dollie
11-Apr-2006, 12:33 AM
I rented Undead a while back after I had heard about it, it was pretty good for an indie film, the alien thing was unique I thought and they did a really good job with it considering they had such a low budget, I remember watching the extras and thinking wow they had like no money at that point but it turned out alright. The characters were fun and had interesting personalities, overall it was an okay zombie movie, I liked the ending to it, though there were some random things in it, but a very unique story.

AcesandEights
11-Apr-2006, 12:56 AM
I haven't gotten around to seeing this yet, and I've heard so many mixed opinions to date.

I'm sure I'll get to check it out eventually, but...Dude, RE:Apocalypse? And then you compound it by saying it was an improvement over the first one. :|

Well, each to their own.

prettycorpses
11-Apr-2006, 11:50 AM
i just saw this in music zone for £3.97 so i bought it and although its not the best zombie film ever i like the mix of comedy and violence, its not as funnny as shaun of the dead, but its kinda like buffy the vampire slayer adn if you havent seen it trust me theres many worse films COUGH- VAMPIRES VS ZOMBIES - COUGH.

Ha I did exactly the same....it was well worth the £3.97 price....it was funny, the lead guy (no idea what his name is) was pretty cool with his Matrix moves :D ;) :p im sure he pulled them guns from his (*) does that look like what im trying to make it look like???