PDA

View Full Version : See anything ya like? Let's TRADE!

DruNewp
06-Sep-2007, 04:55 AM
I'm not in the business of selling any of this stuff, just trading. If there's something you like and you have something I like, we'll go from there. I don't have TONS of stuff, but check it out...

- Dawn of the Dead 78 Print Poster
- Original German Day of the Dead poster signed by Romero
- Original movie program from Dawn of the Dead 78 (awesome artwork)
- Neca Flyboy Figure from DOTD 78
- Signed Gary Howard Klar (Pvt. Steel) Day of the Dead folder
- Signed Kyra Schon photo (Karen in NOTLD)
- Dawn of the Dead comics 1, 2 and 3

if ya see anything you like, let's trade! I don't visit the forums frequently, so Drunewp@comcast.net

twistbud
07-Sep-2007, 02:01 AM
I have 10 unused zombie jamboree tickets from 93. Each one is signed. Judith O'Dea, Bill Hinzman, John Russo, Romero, Judith Ridley, Marilyn Eastman, Karl Hardman, Keith Wayne, John Russo, and Kyra Schon. I sure would like me one of them there Dawn programs! :D

DruNewp
08-Sep-2007, 05:44 AM
If I had two of the programs, I'd be sure to trade ya sir! I don't think I can let the program go for what ya got. But check e-bay. There may be a few floating around...

I forgot a couple more things - I have a Dawn of the Dead ceramic bowl that I made. It's Dawn red on the outside, and on the inside it fades from purple to white into a black bottom, which has the zombie in the middle. All the colors and style of the Dawn 78 poster. And I've got some cheesy mini-pins too!

Danny
08-Sep-2007, 05:55 AM
damn thats a mini treasure trove, the only rare zombei stuff ive got is first printings of the walking dead up to issue 30 adn every david moody novel signed.

Cody
08-Sep-2007, 07:48 PM
Hmm I have a sealed mint dawn board game