PDA

View Full Version : Bunch Of Day Remake Stills!!

sirjacktorrance
06-Sep-2007, 11:07 AM
Hereīs the link:
http://www.nickwagnerphotography.com/tearsheets.html

only one tought:
WHAT-THE-****-IS

THIS???
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j198/sirjacktorrance/nwp_dotd20lg.jpg

bassman
06-Sep-2007, 11:42 AM
That would most likely be "Bud".:hurl::annoyed:

"In theaters April 2007":lol::lol::lol:

sirjacktorrance
06-Sep-2007, 11:51 AM
itīs ok tohave a zombie witha gun but for god sake!!itīs necessary that JAMES BOND pose???:bored::(:(

bassman
06-Sep-2007, 01:17 PM
Of course not....the original Bub is the sh*t. Like you said....it's the way he's holding it. Bub still held it like an infant that hadn't mastered his movements yet, but this guy looks like he's about to roll across the ground while shooting humans and then jump onto a motorcycle, drive it off a building, and grab onto the legs of a helicopter. All the while singing Bohemian Rhapsody.

Dommm
06-Sep-2007, 02:24 PM
oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. What happened to my sweet bub

sirjacktorrance
06-Sep-2007, 04:25 PM
i think that tha zombie itīs not supossed to be bud....but anyway it sucks!!!

bassman
06-Sep-2007, 04:36 PM
i think that tha zombie itīs not supossed to be bud....but anyway it sucks!!!

It looks a bit like the other pictures we've seen of him. If it's not "Bud"......well that just makes it even more ridiculous..

ProfessorChaos
06-Sep-2007, 06:08 PM
why do all the deadies in these pics look like they've got some form of super-herpes all over their faces?

the make-up artist for this movie sucks, imo....along with the cast, director, producers, etc.

i hope this movie flops like an elephant turd, and maybe when they have the opening screening, a meteorite will fall and kill all the actors, directors, idiots who line up to see this travesty.:mad:

AcesandEights
06-Sep-2007, 09:06 PM
Oh, god...I think I'm gonna be sick :hurl:

JohnoftheDead
07-Sep-2007, 12:28 PM
Every zed in these pics looks like they're just wearing masks, there is absolutely no transition from the appliances to the area around the "actor's" eyes, bad, bad make-up, & although I am as sure as anyone else here that this film will suck colossal amounts of donkey balls, I do find the pic of a zed drinking Capri Sun slightly amusing.

AcesandEights
07-Sep-2007, 06:06 PM
"In theaters April 2007":lol::lol::lol:

Sure, if by "theaters" they mean collecting dust in "video rental outlets". :p

Cody
07-Sep-2007, 06:59 PM
It didnt hit me at first that, that could be bub. What came to my mind was smart talking zombies

ew

clanglee
08-Sep-2007, 01:49 AM
:hurl::barf::hurl::barf::moon:

sooooooo bad. I've seen better looking zombies at a church sponsered haunted hay ride!!

ILoVeZoMbiE
19-Sep-2007, 08:44 PM
OH MY GOD! :hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl::hurl:

some Director are very, VERY, stupid

SRP76
19-Sep-2007, 11:56 PM
This one cracked me up.

http://209.85.48.11/9089/183/upload/p9498620.jpg

Is it just me, or does the one on the left look a lot like Joe Montana?

MinionZombie
20-Sep-2007, 11:00 AM
"Wtf is this" you ask? A sh*t movie is what it is. :lol:

And this is supposed to be *yawn* at the beginning of an outbreak again, right? ... So why do the zombies look like they've been festering in a septic tank for a year? I mean look at the one on the right there, lol...damn. :lol:

Guaranteed crapfest. "In theatres April 2007" - :lol::lol::lol::barf::lol::lol::lol:

Neil
21-Sep-2007, 07:54 AM
Of course not....the original Bub is the sh*t.

Personally the 'original Bub' I consider one of the greatest things ever put into a zombie flick... To actually give a zombie emotions etc and pull it off so well was awesome!

MinionZombie
21-Sep-2007, 11:06 AM
Personally the 'original Bub' I consider one of the greatest things ever put into a zombie flick... To actually give a zombie emotions etc and pull it off so well was awesome!
*high five* Neil. :)

I reckon anyone who doesn't get a little lump in their throat in the scene where Bub finds Logan's body, is just a robot. :)

Either that or I'm a complete wimp. :lol:

bassman
21-Sep-2007, 12:01 PM
I reckon anyone who doesn't get a little lump in their throat in the scene where Bub finds Logan's body, is just a robot. :)

Either that or I'm a complete wimp. :lol:

I usually get the lump. My girlfriend actually cried the first time she saw it. She actually said "awwwwww". But when Bub gets his revenge on Rhodes, she was yelling at the tv....

MinionZombie
21-Sep-2007, 01:41 PM
I usually get the lump. My girlfriend actually cried the first time she saw it. She actually said "awwwwww". But when Bub gets his revenge on Rhodes, she was yelling at the tv....
And your g/f is officially awesome. :)

Hell yeah, GO BUB GO!

Trin
21-Sep-2007, 10:07 PM
That is a wickedly cool girlfriend.

Does the Joe Montana zombie have one severed stump of a right arm above the normal zombie right arm?

Original Bub was brilliant. Rambo-bub looks horrible. He scares me for all the wrong reasons.

ILoVeZoMbiE
25-Sep-2007, 06:10 PM
This one cracked me up.

http://209.85.48.11/9089/183/upload/p9498620.jpg

WOW, a Pizza Margherita-zombie face

ProfessorChaos
25-Sep-2007, 06:23 PM
this movie is going to suck so bad...i usually don't jump to conclusions, but i was just sitting down for lunch and almost lost the desire to eat, breathe, etc. just thinking of this steaming piece of elephant sh!t.

don't think it could be bad as contagium, though.

contagium.....is that even a word?

this new one ought to called chlamydia.:lol:

AcesandEights
25-Sep-2007, 06:45 PM
this new one ought to called chlamydia.:lol:

:lol: I think chlamydia is to genteel sounding for this film. Maybe it's just me, but every time I hear 'Chlamydia' I imagine a Southern belle.

I favor "Day of the Dead: Herpes", just because the film looks horrifically painful and like something that might stay with you forever.

ProfessorChaos
25-Sep-2007, 07:03 PM
yeah, that's good, too. i remember the first time i saw these pics i posted somthing about all the zeds looking like they had super-herpes all over their bodies.

this movie is going to hit the screens like a bag of wet dog-sh!t.:hurl:

darth los
30-Sep-2007, 04:35 AM

Particularly when you compare it to the performance of eugene clark.

vito
02-Oct-2007, 03:28 PM
o god WHY? WHY?:mad:.....:dead:

DubiousComforts
04-Oct-2007, 07:18 AM
Please make it stop!

You know, I can understand the short-sighted thinking involved in remaking DAWN: "duh, people + mall + zombies and we got ourselves a remake!" But what is the point of remaking DAY? Unlike DAWN, there are no marketable qualities that scream "mega hit!" It also seems like Resident Evil 3 has already copped many of the original's ideas.

I guess they must really like the title!

ash
07-Oct-2007, 04:39 PM
Hey, look, Steve Miner has a cameo as a zombie!

http://www.nickwagnerphotography.com/images/projects/project008/nwp_dotd08.jpg