PDA

View Full Version : "Grind House" delay...

MinionZombie
08-Apr-2006, 11:17 AM
I remember in a previous thread reading how Grind House was being bumped back to December (I believe) after apparently running over budget or something like that. Was just over on IMDb and saw in the news section that Rodriguez (whose segment was the one which caused the delay) has separated from his wife - perhaps that has also led to the delay/uncharacteristic lack of control on his half of the movie?

Just thought it might have something to do with it, he'd be a heartless bastard if it didn't...:rockbrow:

LoSTBoY
13-Oct-2006, 10:52 AM
WOW!! I never knew this movie was being made!

I just happened to come across the Trailer, It looks f*cking excellent!

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/3431

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: /:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

bassman
13-Oct-2006, 12:03 PM
I'm pretty sure it's back on track, now. I don't know about it's release date, but the last I read, Rodriguez's segment is almost wrapped in post production, the trailers were done, and Tarantino is almost done filming "Death Proof".

I came across the first pictures of Kurt Russell and his car during filming a week or two ago. They're here. (http://joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=104876)

He looks like a true bada**.....but he also still looks like ol' snake.:D

MinionZombie
13-Oct-2006, 12:32 PM
Yeah this thread is pretty damn old from a few months ago :D, it is indeed back on track, those pics are also looking badass. Kurt Russell and Michael Miehn - back to the classic 80s badasses. :cool:

capncnut
14-Oct-2006, 10:35 PM
Trejo looked cool as f**k on that bike.

Kaos
14-Oct-2006, 11:50 PM
I remember in a previous thread reading how Grind House was being bumped back to December (I believe) after apparently running over budget or something like that. Was just over on IMDb and saw in the news section that Rodriguez (whose segment was the one which caused the delay) has separated from his wife - perhaps that has also led to the delay/uncharacteristic lack of control on his half of the movie?

Just thought it might have something to do with it, he'd be a heartless bastard if it didn't...:rockbrow:

I am moving this to the Media discussion ya goof!

Danny
14-Oct-2006, 11:54 PM
this is gnerating the same kind of "quiet hype" as snakes on a plane.

MinionZombie
15-Oct-2006, 11:03 AM
pfft, who ya callin' a goof ... I posted the thread when there wasn't such a thing as a media forum, blame Lostboy, he resurrected it! :D

bassman
16-Oct-2006, 02:37 PM
this is gnerating the same kind of "quiet hype" as snakes on a plane.

Yeah, but I definitely think this will whoop SOAP's ass.:D

MinionZombie
16-Oct-2006, 02:39 PM
Blatantly ... easily ... without a doubt ... and other such confirmations of faith in Grind House. I simply cannot wait, it's gonna stomp balls just like Sin City did.

LoSTBoY
16-Oct-2006, 02:58 PM
pfft, who ya callin' a goof ... I posted the thread when there wasn't such a thing as a media forum, blame Lostboy, he resurrected it! :D

And I'm glad I did!

Grind House FTW!!! W00t.

I keep on watching that trailer and it gets better and better.

Danny
16-Oct-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah, but I definitely think this will whoop SOAP's ass.:D

i couldnt agree more man, i couldnt agree more.

capncnut
17-Oct-2006, 10:18 PM
20 watches of the trailer later and I'm RABID for this movie. Dusk 'Till Dawn kicked ass, Sin City kicked ass and now it looks like this flick is gonna crap on the pair of 'em! Must be patient... must be patient...