PDA

View Full Version : TheofficialTonytodd.com- a shameless plug

DeadCentral
09-Sep-2007, 01:02 PM
It's been a while but I've been busy as hell with the sites I run, I don't have much time for chat ... but I have another site for all you fans out there!!
The TheofficialTonytodd.com (http://TheofficialTonytodd.com)
Yep , this is finally an official site by Tony & for Tony, stop by, register, we'll be doing much of the same as Ken Foree.com and Sid Haig.com, forums, photogalleries, video archives, a chat, even a blog by Tony himself to keep you all updated !
Theres still tons of work to be done on the site, but that work isn't worth it unless fans drop by to enjoy it so I hope to see you all there!

fartpants
15-Sep-2007, 05:48 PM
looks a good site bro,will definately visit again soon...

AcesandEights
15-Sep-2007, 07:42 PM
Woah, looks like a solid site, sir. I'll probably register, or at the bare minimum, lurk.

capncnut
16-Sep-2007, 07:45 AM
Another stonking site by the DC!

DeadCentral
16-Sep-2007, 11:57 PM
Thanks Guys, It is cool as hell to be doing all 3 of these actors sites, they're all great guys to work for , and I'm honored they went with me to do the sites.
I'm still working some things out on Tony's site, I changed the entire theme today to a different but much more appealing look, much more functional looking. Hope to see you all there!

DeadCentral
05-Nov-2007, 09:43 AM
Need more fans coming by to share the love...we're going to plan a live chat with Tony very soon, registration is a must ..c'mon by folks!!