PDA

View Full Version : GAR zombie 'quadrilogy' quiz!!!

dusk_of_the_dead
09-Apr-2006, 02:23 PM
no prizes for winning im afraid but heres how the game works.

i,ll start by asking a GAR quadrilogy question and the person who answers it must ask another question.

obviously someone will answer incorrectly and then add another question. in which case answer there question, correct them on the one you or someone else added and then add one of your own as usual.

i made one of these threads on the old forums.

anyway

this is an easy one. which of the GAR quadrilogy does greg nicotero appear as an actor in? and what was his role?

Adrenochrome
09-Apr-2006, 02:27 PM
he's in two of them, As Pvt. Johnson in Day and as the "Bridgekeeper Zombie" in Land.

How much is a candy bar from the vending machine at the airport in Dawn?

glsjaw
09-Apr-2006, 03:17 PM
20 cents

Deadman_Deluxe
09-Apr-2006, 04:05 PM
No entry found for quadrilogy.

tetralogy.
teˇtralˇoˇgy Audio pronunciation of "tetralogy" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (t-trl-j, -trl-)
n. pl. teˇtralˇoˇgies

1. A series of four related dramatic, operatic, or literary works.
2. Medicine. A complex of four symptoms.

Call yourself a quiz master? :lol:

dusk_of_the_dead
09-Apr-2006, 06:57 PM
i am no quiz master :(.................i am a quiz emperor!!! im boss up here :moon:

so anyway nobody added a question since the last one was answered so here goes.

what building is the alligator (with the taped up mouth :lol: ) outside of in one of the first scenes in dawn of the dead?

Andy
09-Apr-2006, 07:05 PM
what building is the alligator (with the taped up mouth :lol: ) outside of in one of the first scenes in dawn of the dead?

there's a alligator in dawn of the dead? :rockbrow:

Mortis
09-Apr-2006, 07:18 PM
You didn't see it? It eventually chases Fran up on the roof before getting its head ripped off by the blades of the helicopter.

there's a alligator in dawn of the dead? :rockbrow:

dusk_of_the_dead
09-Apr-2006, 09:11 PM
****! i meant in the opening of day of the dead! which building is the alligator infront of. sorry guys. i suck!

MinionZombie
09-Apr-2006, 09:45 PM
Without cheating and consulting the DVD...I think it's the bank...I think. Damn I need to watch that flick again.

My question:

Okay...I'm breaking the rules, can't think of one for GAR...so here's one for Shaun of the Dead (which I watched just now)...

What does John, the landlord of The Winchester, have "out back"?

dusk_of_the_dead
09-Apr-2006, 10:06 PM
correct about the bank and john has a brevel (toastie maker) out back :D

in the original NOTLD are johnny n babs going to there fathers or mothers grave?

Andy
09-Apr-2006, 10:15 PM
fathers grave.. too easy.

how many times does romero himself appear in a cameo role (just voice or actually appearing on screen) in the dead series?

MinionZombie
09-Apr-2006, 10:21 PM
Answer: Father's grave.

Question: Why is "Home Wrecker" such a crap show?

lol ... couldn't think of any good zombie movie questions off the top of my head :p

glsjaw
09-Apr-2006, 10:22 PM
not sure but guessing 5

dusk_of_the_dead
09-Apr-2006, 10:24 PM
romero appears in i think NOTLD as a reporter or so im told. he appears as a tv control guy at the beginning of dawn and apparently u can see his famous scarf at one point in day.

homewrecker is **** because dunn should be with bam damnit!

how many times does steven get bitten in dawn?

MinionZombie
09-Apr-2006, 10:25 PM
Twice - neck and leg...although they might munch on the same wound again at some point, which would make three bites...but two wounds.

Jeebus I need to watch the flicks all over again, lol...

CoinReturn
10-Apr-2006, 02:07 AM
How many times does Peter yell "I'm comin'!!"?

MoonSylver
10-Apr-2006, 03:32 AM
fathers grave.. too easy.

how many times does romero himself appear in a cameo role (just voice or actually appearing on screen) in the dead series?

Actually, to those who already answered, it's FOUR. He's the reporter in "Night", the director AND the Santa Biker in "Dawn" and pushes a cart by the screen at the end as a zombie (legs & scarf only) in "Day"

OK:Which charcter was ORIGINALLY supposed to survive in "Night" & HOW?

Adrenochrome
10-Apr-2006, 12:57 PM
Actually, to those who already answered, it's FOUR. He's the reporter in "Night", the director AND the Santa Biker in "Dawn" and pushes a cart by the screen at the end as a zombie (legs & scarf only) in "Day"

OK:Which charcter was ORIGINALLY supposed to survive in "Night" & HOW?
He's also the voices of the puppets in Land.

Cykotic
10-Apr-2006, 01:07 PM
Barbara and..... I suck at quizzes!

erisi236
12-Apr-2006, 03:38 PM
here the most impossible question of all...

name all 15(?!?) of the people that live in the mall in Dawn04 :lol:

note: Andy dosen't count as he lived outside the mall, and the fat lady who turns into a zombie also dosen't count as she had no name :D

bassman
12-Apr-2006, 04:19 PM
here the most impossible question of all...

name all 15(?!?) of the people that live in the mall in Dawn04 :lol:

note: Andy dosen't count as he lived outside the mall, and the fat lady who turns into a zombie also dosen't count as she had no name :D

:lol: Good one, man...

I believe it is impossible. Hell, I think some of their names were never mentioned:confused: ....or at least I didn't care enough to remember it...

Mortis
12-Apr-2006, 04:29 PM
Lots of characters never have regular names, but they should still count. That lady is listed as "Bloated Woman" on IMDb.com.

And she's a dude. :D

http://www.aveleyman.com/ActorsB/P00054623.HTML

MinionZombie
12-Apr-2006, 04:31 PM
lol, that was one of my points in my final year dissertation - one of the sections was on Yawn04, and I said how many of the characters have no name - or if they do it's mentioned once/we don't hear it properly with all the friggin' action. I can't remember the context of the comment, but I think it was to do with how some of the women were just objects - i.e. the blonde one who is just there to get banged out, her name is mentioned once I think - all this is the antithesis of the heroine - *forgets name* the blonde Canadian chick that was in "The Sweet Hereafter" and "Go" etc.

Philly_SWAT
12-Apr-2006, 04:49 PM
You mean this building that I am standing at?

http://home.cfl.rr.com/dawnofthedead/ftmyers/bank.jpg
That is (was) the bank in downtown.

And for a quizmaster, you have a lot to be desired, that is in the beginning of Day, not Dawn.

New question, what city is that bank in?

erisi236
13-Apr-2006, 02:37 PM
New question, what city is that bank in?

Ft Myers isn't it? :rockbrow:

Mortis
13-Apr-2006, 03:04 PM
Did you right-click on the picture? ;)

Ft Myers isn't it? :rockbrow:

erisi236
13-Apr-2006, 03:26 PM
Did you right-click on the picture? ;)

ha I did after you just told me to :lol:

but no, I know it cuz it's an hour drive away from me :D