PDA

View Full Version : Pics From Day of the Dead 2007

Geophyrd
17-Sep-2007, 07:08 PM
http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=2720

Yojimbo
19-Sep-2007, 10:50 PM
I am so torn about this film: on one hand I want to say "coolness, zombies!!!" and on the other hand I want to fart in it's general direction.

SRP76
19-Sep-2007, 11:02 PM
Ving Rhames is playing Rhodes?! HAHAHAHA!

Bad idea...bad, bad! You need a somewhat creepy guy who seems like he has some "psycho" in him, just below the surface. Rhames does not strike me as an ideal candidate.

acealive1
19-Sep-2007, 11:07 PM
Ving Rhames is playing Rhodes?! HAHAHAHA!

Bad idea...bad, bad! You need a somewhat creepy guy who seems like he has some "psycho" in him, just below the surface. Rhames does not strike me as an ideal candidate.

so a HUGE black guy doesnt scare you? let me walk downtown at night and see how many girls clutch their purses when i walk by. rhames doesnt scream "psycho" but he definitely has the "im gonna rip your skull out of your body with my barehands" look.

SRP76
19-Sep-2007, 11:32 PM
That's exactly my point. Rhodes' gimmick is that he's insane; not that he's physically imposing.

It's the same as if you tried to get Schwarzeneggar to play the Joker in a Batman flick. Does he look dangerous? Yes. Does he fit the part, though? No.

Danny
19-Sep-2007, 11:35 PM
^heh. can you imagine?:)

MinionZombie
20-Sep-2007, 10:55 AM
Still looks absolutely god-awful. :barf:

jdog
20-Sep-2007, 03:46 PM
that looks like ****e. piss poor looking zombies to. i hope it flops big time. what a turd

DruNewp
20-Sep-2007, 10:51 PM
This looks horribly directed. If the trailer is cut and directed anything like the film, it's going to be forgotten VERY quickly.

It just looks...messy.