PDA

View Full Version : President Bush becomes corporate shill

Philly_SWAT
09-Apr-2006, 06:05 PM
I thought this was funny. For the Nextel Cup race today, they had a taped message from the Prez, including the "Start your engines" command. In it, he says he expects an exciting "Radio Shack/Samsung 500." Nascar even convinces the President of the US to make sure he mentions the sponsors.

Eyebiter
09-Apr-2006, 06:22 PM
Polticians will do whatever it takes to get the NASCAR vote.

MKULTRA1138
09-Apr-2006, 07:48 PM
I found a talking Bush action figure online. It says all of his famous quotes like "Rarely is the question asked..is our children learning?" or this gem "Will the highways of the internet become more few?" I swear to god we are living in 1984.

MinionZombie
09-Apr-2006, 09:49 PM
True to the paradoxical, American way of life - Bush is both the scariest and funniest President there's been for quite some time.

MKULTRA1138
09-Apr-2006, 09:56 PM
As you can tell by my avatar I'm not a fan of the guy. I definetly think that this administration will go down in history as the WORST ever! It's really scary that this is our supposed "leader". If we get another republican in office in 2008 I might just follow GARs lead and head north!

MinionZombie
09-Apr-2006, 09:58 PM
I think the same thing about Labour here in Britain - if they get in again in 2009, I might consider where else I could move to...maybe, I don't want to abandon my country because of the friggin' government - but I'm hoping by 2009 people will realise Labour must be stopped and ousted so we can get some sense back into our politics.

MKULTRA1138
09-Apr-2006, 10:03 PM
I'm losing my job at the General Motors factory I worked in for the past 11 years in a month or two. I'm basically taking a buy out where they give me a lump sum to walk away. The reason they are offering this to employees there is because the midnight shift is being eliminated which means over 1000 people without a job. In all honesty I probably won't move to another country if another republican gets in. I'd rather stay in my area and find another line of work, which I plan on doing, and getting involved in local issues.

DjfunkmasterG
09-Apr-2006, 11:26 PM
True to the paradoxical, American way of life - Bush is both the scariest and funniest President there's been for quite some time.

Bush is just a flat out Moron. Even morons can be funny from time to time.