PDA

View Full Version : Thread window...

MinionZombie
28-Feb-2006, 10:26 AM
Okay, little question here, but is there a way for the thread window to show ALL the posts in that thread when it's a long one, I'd prefer if they were all shown instead of clicking the link to reveal the rest manually - I know, it's a little thing, but it's a little thing I thought I'd mention - not sure if it's something we can change ourselves in the settings, but there's so many settings on here I'm not sure where to look...so I thought I'd ask 'the man' about it. :rockbrow: :shifty:

Andy
28-Feb-2006, 06:38 PM
im not too sure what you mean, the forum display shows the newest threads from the last month. the thread display depends on your settings, are you viewing threaded, linear or hybrid?

MinionZombie
28-Feb-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm viewing hybrid, so the rectangular box with "thread tools", "search this thread", "rate thread" and "display modes" in the top right corner, only displays some - instead of all - of the posts within the thread - you have to click a button to display them all.

It'd be cool if you could have it so you flat out didn't have that button to display the rest manually, if they just were all there in that window then that'd be nice. Not a biggie, but thought I'd mention it...