PDA

View Full Version : First weekend of filming complete - TRAPPED!

DjfunkmasterG
01-Oct-2007, 05:30 AM
Although we didn't get everything I wanted to get this first weekend we did get a lot accomplished, and the production did go really good as we had 4 cameras and 2 units working at the same time.

I bet you are wondering about Zombies... did we have zombies the first weekend? Oh you bet your ass we did, I have over 30 minutes of zombie footage alone from this weekend of shooting, and We managed to get 13 scenes completed.

Although we only had 5 lighting set ups the whole night Saturday we managed to get 11 takes of one scene from various angles... but that is not all. At some point in the night, some fired BB shots at the production. They managed to crack the glass on one of the theaters front doors and damaged another. We had to shut down for an hour to not only let me collect my thoughts but wait for the police to arrive and make sure the extras were safe.

The next two weekends Washington County Police will have officers on set for us to make sure we are safe. We figure it is the asshole neighbor who lives across the street who did it as he and one of the owners got into a fist fight a few weeks ago and the owner handed him his ass from what I heard. Although it could have also been from an incident the previous night when one of the other jackass neighbors, whose friends were all drinking, blasting music and getting high decides to wander over in a drunken state to tell us to quite filming and making noise or he would sick his pit bulls on us. Some people have balls... Hello Pot this is kettle.

So although it may or may not have been us they were trying to go after, it still made the shoot uncomfortable and semi unproductive because of what happened. I think Lou Cipherr has video footage showing the breaks in the glass.

News footage: http://your4state.com/content/fulltext/?cid=13408

MinionZombie
01-Oct-2007, 10:12 AM
Deadlands Re-Rising, what movie is that? :p:D

Anyway, despite the complications, sounds like you got some awesome footage. I can't wait to start seeing pics and vids from behind the scenes and such, as I've said before no doubt, but indeed I'm rather excited about this project. :)

Cheers for keeping us posted chaps. :)

livingdeadboy
01-Oct-2007, 12:53 PM
Congrads on your first weekend :)