PDA

View Full Version : How about a 30 second teaser?

DjfunkmasterG
01-Oct-2007, 11:37 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2064482751

Danny
02-Oct-2007, 01:28 AM
Did you do the music in houe again cus that had a total metal gear solid vibe to it.

DjfunkmasterG
02-Oct-2007, 01:31 AM
Actually it is a song called Blank Infinity from Epica. I have been talking with their Lead Guitarist AD and he let me use it.

capncnut
02-Oct-2007, 02:02 AM
Well, that showed a lot. :rolleyes:

MinionZombie
02-Oct-2007, 09:54 AM
Well, that showed a lot. :rolleyes:
Hence "teaser", it tickles your bell and leaves you hanging on for the full tug at a later date. :D

Also, weird, so MySpace lets any old bugger view a video, but they only let members view pics...now that's just silly.

Regardless, nice trailer, looks good. :):thumbsup:

capncnut
02-Oct-2007, 03:06 PM
Hence "teaser", it tickles your bell and leaves you hanging on for the full tug at a later date.
Erm, isn't this the kind of trailer you've been waving the flag to abolish for the last year? You know, them five second ones that show a flash of zombie, a flash of some hands beating on a truck followed by the title. :D

MinionZombie
02-Oct-2007, 08:30 PM
Erm, isn't this the kind of trailer you've been waving the flag to abolish for the last year? You know, them five second ones that show a flash of zombie, a flash of some hands beating on a truck followed by the title. :D
No, I'm against the sort of teasers that are about a minute long, but only feature about 15 seconds of good stuff, because the first 30 seconds are goddamned "so and so presents" and "ain't rated yet" and so on announcements, then you get some flashes. The biggest culprit is the videogame market I'd say.

While this teaser here doesn't tell us much, it's a proper teaser, teasing us with some footage which makes up the bulk.

Like the new series of Top Gear teaser trailers they show, 20 seconds, but proper teasers.

DjfunkmasterG
03-Oct-2007, 01:33 AM
I updated the teaser a bit to add another clips with one of the other characters.

I will be getting tons more footage this weekend.

Gary

MinionZombie
03-Oct-2007, 10:03 AM
Good stuff, Sir. :):thumbsup:

bassman
03-Oct-2007, 01:07 PM
Is everyone using the scratched up "The Following Preview..." things these days?:shifty:

Cool teaser, though.

:cough:zombiesdontrun:cough:

DjfunkmasterG
03-Oct-2007, 08:19 PM
Is everyone using the scratched up "The Following Preview..." things these days?:shifty:

Cool teaser, though.

:cough:zombiesdontrun:cough:

I use it because I do plan to submit for rating and know I will never cut a G-rated trailer aka Green Band, I like the scratched up look because those are leaders on teasers and they are always pretty messed up.