PDA

View Full Version : Rugby on Sat - England or France?

Neil
10-Oct-2007, 10:48 AM
I suspect you US folks don't what I'm talking about, but for the rest of you...

MinionZombie
10-Oct-2007, 11:28 AM
It'll probably be France, I don't know anything about Rugby in general, and not what's going on now, my Dad however is a big Rugby fan and has been watching this ... tournament or whatever it's called.

Anyway, England did well in the last one or sometime recently or something, so that means we'll lose, because England always lose after winning something. :lol:

Although I've no idea how well the French are doing...anyway...it's a 50/50 thing, I'd put money on France if I was a betting man...but I'm not, I'm a lazy man. :D

Neil
10-Oct-2007, 12:04 PM
It'll probably be France, I don't know anything about Rugby in general, and not what's going on now, my Dad however is a big Rugby fan and has been watching this ... tournament or whatever it's called.

Anyway, England did well in the last one or sometime recently or something, so that means we'll lose, because England always lose after winning something. :lol:

Although I've no idea how well the French are doing...anyway...it's a 50/50 thing, I'd put money on France if I was a betting man...but I'm not, I'm a lazy man. :D

I agree... But if we play very smart and not give stupid points away we could do it :)

Neil
13-Oct-2007, 08:57 PM
Rule, Britannia!

MinionZombie
13-Oct-2007, 09:55 PM
lol ... goes to show how much I know about sport! :lol:

Saw the final 5 minutes when flicking around.

Next up is South Africa VS Argentina right? That'll be SA then, and then England VS SA ... so that'll probably be SA for the cup then.

Tricky
14-Oct-2007, 10:16 AM
Ha ha we beat the frenchies good style!i felt very smug when the camera panned over the solemn french faces at the end of the game :lol:
Two fingers up,remember agincourt you cheese eating surrender monkeys :D
I wouldnt fancy getting in a ruck with that long haired french player though,he's bloody huge!

Neil
14-Oct-2007, 07:07 PM
Ha ha we beat the frenchies good style!i felt very smug when the camera panned over the solemn french faces at the end of the game :lol:
Two fingers up,remember agincourt you cheese eating surrender monkeys :D
I wouldnt fancy getting in a ruck with that long haired french player though,he's bloody huge!

A of mine over in Canada held a little party to watch the game. She's English, her partner is French and basically everyone else there was French, Irish or Scotish. So, as expected, with the Scots and Irish having this never ending huge chip on their shoulder, she was the only English supporter... Needless to say due to the Irish & Scottish approach to these games I was more than happy to see us win :)