PDA

View Full Version : Don't buy this off ebay from this seller...

DjfunkmasterG
12-Oct-2007, 12:25 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Zombie-Diaries-Russell-Jones-NEW-DVD_W0QQitemZ130161889984QQihZ003QQcategoryZ41559Q QrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD7VQQcmdZViewItem

If you do buy it he takes forever to ship and when you leave a neutral or even a so-so comment with a positive he leaves a negative to be a jerk. So buy TZD somewhere else.

Deadman_Deluxe
12-Oct-2007, 09:45 AM
This is some more irrelevant "tit for tat" BS from eBay ... right?

I noticed that he called you a Jodrell, i have no idea what a Jodrell is, (Anyone?) but i guess that, along with your newly aquired negative feedback, is why you are annoyed at him? But at the same time, seeing as how almost four thousand other eBay users have had no problem at all with him, i personally do not really think that this forum is the place to be complaining about your negative eBay experience.

Have you tried the eBay complaint forums?

All things said and done, i hope this will prove to be a valuable lesson to you when dealing with "real people", as opposed to "companys", in regards to your online purchases, especially on eBay.

The end result is that you got insulted THREE times AND you got permanent negative feedback to boot! And all because you just had to mention that you think paying ten australian dollars (pretty cheap) and having to wait twenty days (not bad for cheap international airmail) for a DVD to arrive is ... ummm, wrong.

+

By retrowarez-au Oct-07-07 10:28
AU $10 from UK to Australia and you're moaning ?? Time waster

Follow-up by retrowarez-au (Oct-08-07 03:10):
A complete Jodrell, sellers don't waste your time with this deadbeat

Danny
12-Oct-2007, 09:52 AM
and that is why i allways stick with amazon.

DjfunkmasterG
12-Oct-2007, 10:29 AM
This is some more irrelevant "tit for tat" BS from eBay ... right?

I noticed that he called you a Jodrell, i have no idea what a Jodrell is, (Anyone?) but i guess that, along with your newly aquired negative feedback, is why you are annoyed at him? But at the same time, seeing as how almost four thousand other eBay users have had no problem at all with him, i personally do not really think that this forum is the place to be complaining about your negative eBay experience.

Have you tried the eBay complaint forums?

All things said and done, i hope this will prove to be a valuable lesson to you when dealing with "real people", as opposed to "companys", in regards to your online purchases, especially on eBay.

The end result is that you got insulted THREE times AND you got permanent negative feedback to boot! And all because you just had to mention that you think paying ten australian dollars (pretty cheap) and having to wait twenty days (not bad for cheap international airmail) for a DVD to arrive is ... ummm, wrong.

+

By retrowarez-au Oct-07-07 10:28
AU $10 from UK to Australia and you're moaning ?? Time waster

Follow-up by retrowarez-au (Oct-08-07 03:10):
A complete Jodrell, sellers don't waste your time with this deadbeat

$10AU to ship from Australia in 20 days is overpriced. It costs me $4.00 US to ship airmail and it arrives in 4-7 days to anywhere, including AU.

belial14
23-Jan-2008, 07:04 PM
What a jerk. Some people on ebay are horrible people. I stp going on there after I got burnt and the guy still left me negative feedack. I then tried to dispute and nothing ever happened......:mad:

Neil
05-Feb-2008, 02:35 PM
Might be of interest... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7228460.stm

axlish
05-Feb-2008, 04:07 PM
I never leave feedback until the buyer leaves me feedback. Otherwise, I am left unprotected from untruthful buyers. I think that is the order that it should occur. If the buyer is happy, then leave good feedback to the seller. Then, since the seller sees that the buyer has bothered to leave feedback, he can then return the favor. If the buyer is unsatisfied, then they can take it up with the seller and they can try to solve the problem. The seller still has the feedback in their back pocket to make sure that the problem gets solved, and the buyer has the feedback in their back pocket for the same reason.

Now it appears that the buyer can screw the seller anytime they want to.

MinionZombie
05-Feb-2008, 05:30 PM
This is one of the reasons I don't touch eBay with a barge pole, you're dealing with individuals, rather than one large company.

A respected company = no problemo = me likey-likey.

A site home to a bunch of random strangers = potential problems = me, who is suss of strangers, no likey-likey. :p