PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Brown is only 38?

Yojimbo
12-Oct-2007, 07:59 PM
I read that Bobby Brown, that cokehead ex-husband of Wittney (perhaps the also the troll who was causing all the problems in that recently closed nazi thread) had a non fatal heart attack. That is understandable, all things considered. What blew my mind, however is that the article stated that he is 38 years old.

38! This guy is younger than me!

I had always thought that he was much older than me, but now I find I have a year on him. Or at least I think he looked older than me.

So, you know how it is impossible to tell if you have bad breath because your mind for some strange reason cannot detect your own bad breath? Maybe a similar trick occurs when I look in the mirror while shaving every morning. I thought that I looked my age, 39, but then I look at Bobby Brown and he looks much older than me, so maybe the same trick is occuring here too. Maybe I look older than Bobby Brown and I am just fooling myself.

So I am wondering if anyone else out there is surprised that this freak is only 38? Do you all think he looks his age, or older, or younger?

acealive1
12-Oct-2007, 08:57 PM
well he was a kid in the early 80's.....so what'd u expect?

capncnut
13-Oct-2007, 12:36 PM
Would make sense, he was only about 7 or 8 when he was in New Edition. Yeah, he sung Candy Girl. :eek:

AcesandEights
13-Oct-2007, 04:33 PM
Child stars, they freak me out, man.

bassman
15-Oct-2007, 02:05 PM
It doesn't really surprise me. I mean, I would have thought he was a bit younger but it's not a surprise that he's that age.

And now for my favorite Bobby Brown video.:|
eomeW_Sm8Nk

I'm going to bring that hair style back.:lol:

acealive1
15-Oct-2007, 07:11 PM
Child stars, they freak me out, man.

:lol:

Yojimbo
17-Oct-2007, 01:27 AM
Guess I'm the only one here that thought he looked a lot older than 38.

acealive1
17-Oct-2007, 01:36 AM
Guess I'm the only one here that thought he looked a lot older than 38.

naw ur not. i was just using a time line. but thats what crack will do to you,makes u look older.