PDA

View Full Version : ARGH! Argh! Grrr!

Neil
17-Oct-2007, 09:08 AM
Last Friday we noticed a smell in our kitchen. My other half described it as 'sick cat' smell...

Our big male cat has been up and down this year so we thought maybe he was going downhill again, so we booked him in to the vets later that day.

The vet - given the description - checked him out, and asked about his toilet habits etc etc... And ended up, much to my cats dismay, shoving their finger up his backside and squeezing the hell out of his anal glands... The cat was NOT impressed!!!!

My other half and I gave the kitchen a damn good clean but periodically over the weekend the smell was still detectable. I even chucked out some flowers thinking it might be them...

Last night, while looking straight outside the kitched door (in the utility room) where we keep our cans/plastic to recycle etc, I noticed a can of cat food that still had half its contents in... It stank!

So, us cleaning the kitchen a couple of times, £113 of vets bills, a finger up my cats ar$e all down to half a can of old cat food!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I haven't dared tell the cat yet! :o

DjfunkmasterG
17-Oct-2007, 09:33 AM
Best if you take that one to the grave and not let the cat know.... you may wake up one morning with his paw up your butt, checking to make sure your anal glands are functioning well. :lol:

Danny
17-Oct-2007, 09:51 AM
ah man, you can never look the pet in the eye for a good few weeks after letting someone do that to em, my last dog max, a big german shepperd had that done and man, lets just say thats the ONLY time in his 8 year life i ever heard him growl, and thenh he just stared like "you let them do that to me man, i thought i knew you":lol:

bassman
17-Oct-2007, 11:57 AM
And this is just another reason to prove that cats suck. Get a dog.:D

Neil
17-Oct-2007, 12:08 PM
And this is just another reason to prove that cats suck. Get a dog.:D

I don't really like dogs... Big smelly things... The amount of times I've taken little nugget for a walk into the woods behind us only to get home to find he or I have a nice pile of dog $%£t over our feet cos an onwer just let it drop its load on the path...

Cats are cool!

Here's the fella in question :)
http://www.homepageofthedead.com/baps/about/webm_cat.jpg

mista_mo
17-Oct-2007, 12:26 PM
i assume this was post anal fingering?

Danny
17-Oct-2007, 12:32 PM
^either that or hes sitting on a special piles cushion:lol:

capncnut
17-Oct-2007, 03:01 PM
I don't really like dogs... Big smelly things... The amount of times I've taken little nugget for a walk into the woods behind us only to get home to find he or I have a nice pile of dog $%£t over our feet cos an onwer just let it drop its load on the path...
Both animals are turd droppers but what makes cats worse is the smell. And cat piss is utterly revolting, it doesn't just smell, it pollutes...

Neil
17-Oct-2007, 03:23 PM
Both animals are turd droppers but what makes cats worse is the smell. And cat piss is utterly revolting, it doesn't just smell, it pollutes...

Ummm... When's the last time...
1) You've seen a cat leaving streams of urine over a path?
2) You've seen a cat crapping in the middle of a path or road (for someone to walk in)?

Come on, dogs are dirty and smelly in comparison to cats... Walk into a house which owns a dog you'll most likely smell it straight away...

And to round off my point... :)
http://www.homepageofthedead.com/baps/about/webm_cat.jpg

capncnut
17-Oct-2007, 03:34 PM
Oh, there's no denying, both animals are just plain filthy.

1. Dogs: They crap and pee all over the place, they have bad breath, they are flea carriers, they beg for your dinner, they're loud and (if you have a male) dog boners are just utterly disgusting.

2. Cats: They crap and pee all over the place (but smells and looks worse), they are fleas carriers (but worse), they're lazy, they're fussy, they expect 24/7 stroking, they are opportunists (ie; they leave the house for days, come back, eat dinner and bugger off again), they invite their pals over without asking, leave dead mice/birds on the doorstep and cat anuses are just utterly disgusting.

Sums it up for me. :D

bassman
17-Oct-2007, 03:45 PM
Oh, there's no denying, both animals are just plain filthy.

1. Dogs: They crap and pee all over the place, they have bad breath, they are flea carriers, they beg for your dinner, they're loud and (if you have a male) dog boners are just utterly disgusting.

That all just depends on how one takes care of/trains their dog....

Neil
17-Oct-2007, 06:55 PM
2. Cats: They crap and pee all over the place (but smells and looks worse), they are fleas carriers (but worse), they're lazy, they're fussy, they expect 24/7 stroking, they are opportunists (ie; they leave the house for days, come back, eat dinner and bugger off again), they invite their pals over without asking, leave dead mice/birds on the doorstep and cat anuses are just utterly disgusting.

- How many cat craps have you had the misfortune of treading in and then coming home and walking it all around your house (into the carpet)?

- How are they flee carriers but worse? Any animal can carry flees (or worse) I suspect. Keep a flee collar on them and no problem. How many cat owners have to walk around with a pooper scooper and/or plastic nappy bag? Dogs just drop it anywhere (typically where people will walk into it), cats are clean...

- My male cat follows my partner round all day long. The moment she pulls onto the drive (sometimes sooner - don't ask me how he knows) he goes out onto the drive to meet her, and then spends the rest of the evening following her around eager for any attention he can get.

- Our female cat is just unbelievable around the kids (4 & 1). Goes up to the them for a fuss and puts up with virtually any treatment... Amazing really...

- Yes, the bringing dead gifts home aint fun... Our male cat doesn't but the female does!

- As for a cat anus, I suspect it's not worse than ours...

- On general hygene etc. How many cats have you known to eat $##t? I know dogs who when they find it, eat it. Hmmmm!

Each to their own I guess... I never liked the idea of cats, then I got two and was turned around...

ProfessorChaos
17-Oct-2007, 07:21 PM
my apartment has a $200 dollar deposit for pets such as cats, dogs, etc. we have a few fish right now(no deposit for those fellas), and that's fine for me. my gf wants a cat though. problem is, i'm allergic to cats. i'll probably just suck it up and get her one for christmas, and maybe my allergies will become immune to the little bastard.

never really liked cats, but when i came home from basic training my brother had received a cat for his bday from his then-girlfriend...and it totally grew on me. when i go to my parents house, the cat always sits on my lap, follows me around, etc. and somehow it doesn't bother my allergies...too much.

i'd much rather get a dog, but our place is too small for the type of dog i'd like: a german shepard. had one when i was a kid, named him "burt" after the sesame street character....great dog. one of these days i'll get a dog just like him...maybe i'll call this one "george":lol:

as for the whole cats vs. dogs argument, i don't think either are better than the other, both can be great companions, depending upon your personality. i'd rather have a dog, though.

bassman
17-Oct-2007, 07:25 PM
Dogs are known is "man's best friend". What are cats known as? "Nature's drag queen?"

That's all I'm gonna say.:p

Danny
17-Oct-2007, 07:31 PM
then how do those skinles cats fall into that theory? "natures gimp"?:lol:

capncnut
17-Oct-2007, 09:17 PM
As for a cat anus, I suspect it's not worse than ours...
There's always anal bleaching but that's another story. :D

Cats shove their asses in their owner's faces all the time. They flick their tails in the air and flaunt that rotten walnut-looking ringpiece all over the place. :barf:

Neil
18-Oct-2007, 08:48 AM
There's always anal bleaching but that's another story. :D

Cats shove their asses in their owner's faces all the time. They flick their tails in the air and flaunt that rotten walnut-looking ringpiece all over the place. :barf:

They do? Not really noticed that... Mind you, of course leg humping & rolling in poo are far more attractive traits :)

bassman
18-Oct-2007, 11:58 AM
3w10inAMPIY

:lol:

mista_mo
19-Oct-2007, 07:22 PM
i agree with capn. You don't see little bobbie joe walking up to you pantsless,waving the opening of his ass centimetres away from your face.

wyvern1096
26-Oct-2007, 08:34 AM

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff140/confused1096/Cats/mc10745.jpg

You have obviously avoided falling victim to feline mind control thus far. :lol:

Cats are great, weird, but great.