PDA

View Full Version : Don Knotts RIP (for Crappingbear)

jscott
28-Feb-2006, 05:00 PM
Cb, please give Barney the one-bullet salute, for me and you both.

Crappingbear
01-Mar-2006, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the shout out J. Its been awhile since I've posted and I didn't even know Neil had harrased everyone with new forums. :)

Don Knotts was a comedy legend and I loved his work. Barney Fife was a tremendous character but everyone needs to see his bug eyed freakout in The Ghost and Mr. Chicken to appreciate his best work. Don was the sh*t.

losherman
01-Mar-2006, 09:37 AM
what are you talking about? cb doesnt even come here anymore.

doh! spoke too soon.

Crappingbear
01-Mar-2006, 09:39 AM
Fresh meat? :) I remember back in the day when Grim Stories was the first Zombie dead thingie and I was the second. Ah well, things change and now I am a newbie and legions of young deadsters have come and gone in the interim. I wonder if Trooper and Beekman will ever return? I'm sure some of the old guard are still here like Flat and P2502, so cheers to all.

p2501
01-Mar-2006, 01:56 PM
i'm still here, in a reduced capacity as are most of the oldtimers.. i can't believe i can be refered to as that....disturbing.

glad to see you still around though.:D

AssassinFromHell
01-Mar-2006, 06:57 PM
Don Knotts was amazing. I was just watching the Andy Griffith Show last night on TV Land and remembered about hearing about Knotts passing the other day. It's a sad day for comedy, because he is one of the greats. Barney Fife was a funny character, and Knotts portrayed him very well. R.I.P. DK, you'll be missed.

general tbag
20-Aug-2006, 11:42 AM
he will always be ralph furley to me in those awesome super gay al shirts he wore.

Wooley
20-Aug-2006, 06:37 PM
Night of the living thread!