PDA

View Full Version : DAY of the Dead behind the scenes

DubiousComforts
24-Oct-2007, 10:49 PM
Saw these on eBay. Anyone know what they are and if there are any similar dvds available?

http://i7.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/bd/e2/1fe3_12.JPG

capncnut
25-Oct-2007, 04:42 PM
There's one thing that I do know, thems bootlegs mate. Probably little more than what has already been released as extras on all the various DVD editions of Day. Whether the 'Tom Savini Home Video Collection' thing is to be trusted, I dunno.

DubiousComforts
25-Oct-2007, 05:38 PM
There's one thing that I do know, thems bootlegs mate. Probably little more than what has already been released as extras on all the various DVD editions of Day. Whether the 'Tom Savini Home Video Collection' thing is to be trusted, I dunno.
The DAY dvds have a 30-minute behind-the-scenes video supplied by Savini; no narration, just edited video clips from the set with titles and credits tacked on the start and end.

These discs are supposed to have over 4 HOURS of video, probably the raw camcorder footage that the 30-minute video was edited from. Maybe it's something Savini sells only at convention appearances? If not, somebody is gonna be in trouble! :D

MinionZombie
25-Oct-2007, 06:02 PM
I think some members here own those DVDs and yeah, it's basically a bunch of Tom Savini home video behind the scenes footage on Day of the Dead.

I wouldn't mind taking a gander.

capncnut
26-Oct-2007, 06:47 AM
I think some members here own those DVDs and yeah, it's basically a bunch of Tom Savini home video behind the scenes footage on Day of the Dead.

I wouldn't mind taking a gander.
If that's the case then neither would I. Never heard of 'em before.

DjfunkmasterG
26-Oct-2007, 12:58 PM
I have a set of these discs... not the ones in the pictures but I have the 4+ hours of raw footage. I did a trade with someone a few years ago for them.

axlish
26-Oct-2007, 02:57 PM
It is 6 hours of footage, 2 hours per disc.

swizzer1966
06-Dec-2007, 09:46 PM
hello there, im quite new to the board,i was reading over some of the posts, i wanted to know if i could get those behind the scenes with day of the dead on dvd, i can send 3 blank dvds for the shows to be recoreded on, and send you an aditional 3 blanks, with me paying all the postage,ty, steve.PS-IM NEW TO THE TRADING ASPECT.