PDA

View Full Version : Video Diary for Drawback (Not Run related, but still interesting)

livingdeadboy
27-Oct-2007, 06:36 PM
Check out the first video diary for the other flick we did this summer prior to Run.

Watch It Here (http://web.mac.com/reesterfx/iWeb/Site%2015/Video%20Diaries/F440C67F-C9F0-4B7C-BCA9-CE29FA82D04F.html)

capncnut
03-Nov-2007, 07:19 PM
Okay, forget the silly little post I put in here earlier. I just saw two gangsters sitting at a table having a quiet drink, discussing their lives. I just saw a machete hacking into somebody's leg to the bone and looking DAMN realistic. I just saw a guy get shot in the back of his head, blood splattering over the bible he was reading at the time. I just saw Reese Eveneshen dressed as a mugger take a bullet to the cranium. I just saw the opening scene to Drawback and I'm f**king amazed!

The acting, the dialogue and the tone of it all is way superior to anything you have done before. This is incredibly professional stuff. If this is the first five minutes of the film then HOLY S**T, what's the rest of it going to be like? A little while ago I said that y'all here would forget Night 07 when you see RUN. Believe me, when you see Drawback (grins menacingly :evil:) it's gonna make half of the independent movies you have seen look like a school play.