PDA

View Full Version : You are not gonna believe this!!

Cykotic
12-Apr-2006, 10:05 AM
http://imaginecasting.com/imagine/topPicks.php?Movie_ID=596

MinionZombie
12-Apr-2006, 10:34 AM
Bwahahahaha...like they'd get any of those people to appear in "Day of the Remake", pfft.

Philly_SWAT
12-Apr-2006, 11:19 AM
I dont even get what that is. The total vote count for each is like 4. And where did they get those names anyway?

On a side note, David Keith would be good in a Romero flick. He was part of the greatest fight on film on all time, with Roddy Piper in They Live.

a1150
12-Apr-2006, 11:32 AM
The "Rock" would be an exellent choice to play Bub.

Danny
12-Apr-2006, 01:32 PM
i think the dude who played the last incarnation of doctor who and the seargent in 28 days later would make a good bub.

bassman
12-Apr-2006, 01:35 PM
The "Rock" would be an exellent choice to play Bub.

:rockbrow: Really?...

Cereval
12-Apr-2006, 03:25 PM
Keith David! :D ... I totally think he could pull this role off! I just watched him in "They Live" ... I've enjoyed all the roles I've seen him in.
Willem Dafoe! :cool: ... Wow! Just imagin him saying "I'm running this monkey farm now, Frankenstein ...!"
Harry Dean Stanton? :rockbrow: .. did they pick him because he kinda resembles Jarlath Conroy? I picture this part like his role in Alien.
Art Malik! :) Although I've only seen him in "Booty Call" he has an impressive track record and I think he could do it.
Gary Oldman?? :eek: Dude, I don't think he's necessarily right for the part but since he's my favorite actor ever, I'd like to see just how intense he'd make Dr. Logan.
Howard Sherman as BUB! :skull: Hands down. The cameo.
I don't think John C. McGinley or Shaq could play Steel ... they're not assholish enough.
Ted Raimi as Fisher! :lol: Perfect! Who thought of these?
Tom Cruise as Miller and Antonio Banderas as Torrez? :barf: That's just retarded.
And the Rock? Eh ... :rolleyes:

Deadman_Deluxe
12-Apr-2006, 04:12 PM
I guess i missed the joke there :|

Cereval
12-Apr-2006, 04:18 PM
What joke?

DjfunkmasterG
12-Apr-2006, 10:21 PM
Tom, Antonio and The Rock... The roles they play are all characters who die off within the second act.

Deadman_Deluxe
13-Apr-2006, 01:47 AM
What joke?

Surely that entire list is a joke ... right?

The product of some bored cornpokes imagination. Please tell me it's not actually for real ...

Dawg
13-Apr-2006, 01:55 AM
It is a made-up list of actors that people vote on in what they would like to see in a movie. Toyfare magazine does it all the time with their superhero movie wish lists.

:dead: Dawg :skull:

Eyebiter
13-Apr-2006, 03:17 AM
http://www.youngmanridge.com/pop/movies/dotd/day_of_dead_remake.htm

DjfunkmasterG
13-Apr-2006, 04:09 AM
I hate to admit this, but some of the choices on the link that Eyebiter has provided are good solid choices. So are seriously retarded, but for the most part I could easily see 70% of that imaginary cast beingused in the remake.

HLS
13-Apr-2006, 05:06 AM
Oded Fehr is sooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brendan Gleeson is a good choice for the DR but Ian Holm will do a better job I think. He was in ALIEN btw as the robot.

Danny
13-Apr-2006, 10:12 AM
apirl fools, its gotta be, and theres so many this year its more of an annoyance.

Cykotic
08-May-2006, 09:36 AM
Ron Perlman as Bub... It might work...

and John Goodman as Steel? I suppose it could work but I doubt it...

Francis Ford Coppola as Doc Logan? Yeah... Right!

deadwrtr
08-May-2006, 10:59 AM
Willem Dafoe could be the perfect Rhodes

MaximusIncredulous
08-May-2006, 10:12 PM
I'd see this schlock just to watch an over the top DeFoe as Rhodes. Man, that would be fun.

Moon Knight
08-May-2006, 10:30 PM
I think the Day of the Dead cast was pretty solid. Aside from the non acting soldiers who were only the make-up guys filling in. Was great to see Greg Nicotero back when nobody knew who he was, tho.

Cykotic
10-May-2006, 09:59 AM
Defoe as Rhodes... hell yes...

EvilNed
10-May-2006, 04:43 PM
On a side note, David Keith would be good in a Romero flick. He was part of the greatest fight on film on all time, with Roddy Piper in They Live.

No, he wasn't. That was Keith David. David Keith is another actor.