PDA

View Full Version : NIGHT '90 Prop Crowbar

DubiousComforts
22-Nov-2007, 05:15 AM
Pretty cool hero prop on eBay if you collect NIGHT '90 stuff: Night of the Living Dead (1990) Prop Crowbar (http://cgi.ebay.com/NIGHT-OF-THE-LIVING-DEAD-HERO-CROW-BAR-PROP-ZOMBIE-DAWN_W0QQitemZ190176728915QQihZ009QQcategoryZ60360 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

C5NOTLD
22-Nov-2007, 06:01 AM
Overpriced for the amount of screen time it had - a few seconds.

DubiousComforts
22-Nov-2007, 02:48 PM
Overpriced for the amount of screen time it had - a few seconds.
Then wait for the inevitable half-price follow-up auction. :D

ProfessorChaos
26-Nov-2007, 08:54 PM
wow...still no bids.:|

DubiousComforts
26-Nov-2007, 10:54 PM
wow...still no bids.:|
It won't get any bids with a high staring price. Anyone that's going to buy this for $500 will wait until the last minute to bid... unless they are completely nuts and money is no object. :D

ProfessorChaos
27-Nov-2007, 12:29 AM
even if money was no object for me, i'd still find myself unwilling to lay down 500 bucks for that. maybe 250 with insured shipping, certificate of authenticity, and a copy of the dvd signed by savini.

DubiousComforts
27-Nov-2007, 04:56 AM
even if money was no object for me, i'd still find myself unwilling to lay down 500 bucks for that. maybe 250 with insured shipping, certificate of authenticity, and a copy of the dvd signed by savini.
Personally, I wouldn't pay 2 cents for this item since I don't care for the film and so the prop is worth nothing to me. But movie props do fetch high values at auction when you have competing buyers that really want them, which is whom the seller is hoping to attract. For example, it's not worth $500 to C5NOTLD due to lack of screen time, but other fans will value movie props by different criteria.

A DVD signed by Tom Savini has little monetary value because it's a mass-produced item, and he's probably signed thousands upon thousands. Once it's autographed, it's no longer new. But if you love Savini's work, and the autograph was personalized to you, it would be priceless.

DubiousComforts
08-Dec-2007, 09:09 PM
Yep, someone bid the minimum with only a few seconds to go. Told ya. :D