PDA

View Full Version : Undead Games ...

MinionZombie
13-Apr-2006, 10:06 AM
Well, to further pimp out the good work of UndeadGames.com to you people, I've made a sort of promo video, which gives a much more detailed look at Trin's "Day of the Dead" map for Land of the Dead: Road To Fiddler's Green.

Peep it out here:

Undead Games Promo (http://media.putfile.com/UndeadGamesPromo)

Enjoy.

Danny
13-Apr-2006, 11:57 AM
uh..it aint workin'.

DjfunkmasterG
13-Apr-2006, 11:59 AM
You have to give it time to load. Putfile is slow....

BTW Minion, very cool video I made a post at UDG.COM letting them know about it and gave you full credit.

MinionZombie
13-Apr-2006, 12:26 PM
Cheers for the heads up over there dude. I might make another one at some point perhaps...the new Shaun of the Dead map being map (Shaun's house) has got me interested that's for sure.

Do you know of a way, like a console command, that would allow me to act as a spectator and 'fly' around the map in 'camera mode' so I could concentrate on looking at the map with some sweet shots, rather than both playing it and trying to get good footage at the same time. If I could be in camera mode with the zombies milling around that'd be sweet...but I'm not sure how to do that ... or if it's possible.

Danny
13-Apr-2006, 12:59 PM
what like a camera hack?, try gamespot forums.

DjfunkmasterG
13-Apr-2006, 01:13 PM
Cheers for the heads up over there dude. I might make another one at some point perhaps...the new Shaun of the Dead map being map (Shaun's house) has got me interested that's for sure.

Do you know of a way, like a console command, that would allow me to act as a spectator and 'fly' around the map in 'camera mode' so I could concentrate on looking at the map with some sweet shots, rather than both playing it and trying to get good footage at the same time. If I could be in camera mode with the zombies milling around that'd be sweet...but I'm not sure how to do that ... or if it's possible.

If they made a single player version or mod you could type in the cheat command "fly" or "ghost" you would push this key `/~ on your keyboard, located next tot the #1 key and a box at the bottom of the screen would pop up and you type in one of those commands in lower case.

eblade
29-Apr-2006, 11:00 AM
console commands for shotting things:

hidehud
fly
ghost

Hidehud doesn't seem to be reversible currently ( I have to remember to fix that for deadawake... sigh.. more bugs to fix) so make sure you do want to turn the hud off.. with no hud, you can't see chat if you're in multi.

http://static.flickr.com/48/134108061_1bcc3a34cd.jpg?v=0