PDA

View Full Version : Duke Nukem Forever... After nearly 10 years...

Neil
13-Apr-2006, 08:11 PM
...is it getting closer!!

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=8878

CoinReturn
13-Apr-2006, 08:28 PM
The game will dissapoint. It's been way too long, should have been released years ago. Hopefully I'm wrong though, I'd love to see a great Duke game.

MinionZombie
13-Apr-2006, 10:37 PM
Would have thought they'd have more than a few test levels and some dodgy sequences poked together by now ... what a fooking joke. I'd really like to play it once it comes out though ... Duke Nukem 3D was one of the best games back in the day when I was a teenager, anyone worth their salt played it and spent HOURS throwing money at those dancers telling them to "shake it baby", lol. Classic.

Neil
14-Apr-2006, 06:07 AM
Would have thought they'd have more than a few test levels and some dodgy sequences poked together by now ... what a fooking joke. I'd really like to play it once it comes out though ... Duke Nukem 3D was one of the best games back in the day when I was a teenager, anyone worth their salt played it and spent HOURS throwing money at those dancers telling them to "shake it baby", lol. Classic.

I remember the multiplayer benig enjoyable as well! Strinking your oponent down and then stomping on him. You could even pooh if I recall as well!

MinionZombie
14-Apr-2006, 10:32 AM
You could crap on them?! lol...freaky.

That reminds me of Redneck Rampage - you could take a whizz anywhere (sound only) and if you crouched on an outhouse/toilet your character made the appropriate set of noises, lol ... again it was just sound.

And any of us who've played Postal 2 know the fun of running around the town peeing freely on anything and anyone, lol...sick...but fun.

Neil
14-Apr-2006, 11:17 AM
Yeh, you could map a command to leave a little steamer on the floor!

Craig
14-Apr-2006, 03:30 PM
I was poking around the the official Duke site about a month ago and saw some very old news about this game and just assumed it had been abandoned.

Obviously it was, apart from what sounds like just a few little tests here and there.

I hope production continues.