PDA

View Full Version : Nike Manor

Philly_SWAT
16-Apr-2006, 12:23 PM
Somewhere on the old board, someone posted a story and/or a link to a site telling how they snuck into Nike Manor thru a hole in the fence. Is that person still here, and do they or anyone else remember the link to that site? I thought I had it bookmarked, but cant find it.

jscott
16-Apr-2006, 01:43 PM
Matt Blazi's site had photos of the Nike Missile base, but they're down at the moment.
http://wgonzombiewatch.com/

Philly_SWAT
16-Apr-2006, 09:24 PM
Hey he changed the look of the site! Was he the one who told a story of sneaking in thru a hole in a chain link fence to get in there? Doesnt seem like he was.

axlish
16-Apr-2006, 11:05 PM
contact thxleo or monrozombi

Danny
17-Apr-2006, 04:02 AM
uhh that site was just a link to an essay ,with no other working hyper links AKA ten mintues of HTML work in notepad.

but that said i did read his whole essay,lol. and the only part of dawn i didnt like were the bikers, i would have preffered if the zombies broke in on there own, but i doubt that would have been as dramatic.

jscott
17-Apr-2006, 04:48 PM
uhh that site was just a link to an essay ,with no other working hyper links AKA ten mintues of HTML work in notepad.

Monrozombi is currently updating his site. Once the update's finished, the article PhillySWAT referred to will be back up under the conventions photo section.