PDA

View Full Version : Night Of The Living Dead Question

jefferysinclair
16-Apr-2006, 07:35 PM
I live in Drums, Pa - someone told me that part of the orginial Night Of The Living Dead was filmed in Drums. Can anyone confirm this? They say that at the end of the movie the credits do indeed mention the movie being filmed in Drums. Please let me know if this is true. Thanks - I appreciate any help with this. Please email me at styx1@ptd.net with any info.

axlish
16-Apr-2006, 11:14 PM
I am 99.9% sure that the entire film was shot in

1. Evans City, PA
2. Washington D.C.
3. Pittsburgh, PA

The city of Drums, PA is not mentioned anywhere in the NOTLD credits.

kortick
19-Apr-2006, 01:28 AM
i believe that axlish is right
but i will go thru the night of the living dead filmbook for info on it

if you want info on that film get that book
i found it at a few used book stores for cheap

glsjaw
19-Apr-2006, 02:09 AM
im from the evans city area and have never heard of Drums pa, where are you located in referance to another bigger city

Philly_SWAT
19-Apr-2006, 02:28 AM
According to yahoo maps, drums pa. is about 299 miles away from Pittsbugh, about a 4 and a half hour drive. It is doubtful that any of the movie was filmed there.

Guru ofthe Dead
24-May-2006, 05:14 AM
glsjaw that's cool I'm going to be in Evans City in two weeks visiting the cemetary. As for Drum PA I always thought that the movie was in Evans City, DC, and Pittburgh.:cool:

livingdead7
25-May-2006, 04:31 AM
I am 99.9% sure that the entire film was shot in

1. Evans City, PA
2. Washington D.C.
3. Pittsburgh, PA

The city of Drums, PA is not mentioned anywhere in the NOTLD credits.

I've never heard of Drums, PA mentioned as a location for the movie. I'm from Steubenville, Ohio...about a 40 minute drive to Pittsburgh...I've made my share of trips to see NOTLD/DOTD locations.