PDA

View Full Version : Miguel Ferrer and Tales from the Crypt

EvilNed
16-Apr-2006, 10:24 PM
Did anyone ever see that episode of Tales from the Crypt where Miguel Ferrer plays some kind of jealous lover? He kills his girlfriend's new partner and goes away with him, and in the end the boyfriend comes back and takes revenge on Miguel?

I just thought of that, because that zombie was the best and coolest zombie I have ever seen. I first saw half of the episode many years ago (maybe when it first aired) and was so damn impressed by the zombie I couldn't get him out of my mind. I have the episode on tape somewhere but I can't find it.

Anyway... That was a great zombie.

Wooley
17-Apr-2006, 10:48 AM
The maggots writhing around in the guy's rotted face were awesome.

erisi236
17-Apr-2006, 02:13 PM
Thats from Season 2, it's called "the thing from the grave"

Omega
17-Apr-2006, 11:37 PM
That was a great zombie, but I didn't like the story too much. Not one of my favorites from that season.

Danny
18-Apr-2006, 01:30 AM
i never really dug tales from the crypt, bit before my time, the cartoon series was cool though, i was used to like sonic the hedghog and spiderman cartoons ,then i saw an ep where a questing knight goes to save a sleeping beauty, turns out shes a vampire and she turns him into one, while his dorky page found a dorky princess, the first horror cartoon i saw, and aside from the shining one of the first horror 'things' in general i saw, classic stuff like that even gets me nostalgic for the early 90's...

wait no it doesnt.

screw bill and ted.