PDA

View Full Version : you know a party has gone too far when...

Mike70
21-Jan-2008, 02:11 AM
1. you find somebody pissing in your bathtub.

ProfessorChaos
21-Jan-2008, 03:07 AM
i once had a buddy try to bust two beer bottles over his head, but was a bit drunk (no kidding) at the time and accidentally busted them against his temples, instead of the back of his head, which is how it should be done...not dumb enough to do it myself, but i've seen it done...although why people do this is beyond my comprehension.

long story short, he severed two arteries, one for each beer bottle. he then had to be rushed to the emergency room and ended up with about thirty stitches in his head, and informed that he had came within five minutes of bleeding out.

about thirty of his "friends" were at the party when this happened, and only five of us stayed (the host was the bottle buster) and cleaned up the place (glass and lots of blood) and waited till he got home.

i could write an entire library of moments like these, fear and loathing style binges, close calls with law enforcement, etc. these days, i am a much different person....

*moment of reflection*

capncnut
21-Jan-2008, 05:36 AM
2. You wake up with a sore ass and no recollection how it might've happened. :stunned:

SymphonicX
21-Jan-2008, 08:53 AM
3: there's more cigarrette burns on your carpet than there is carpet.

Dommm
21-Jan-2008, 01:50 PM
4. You wake up with the bird that you swore you would not be waking up next to at the beginning of the night

bassman
21-Jan-2008, 02:02 PM
Two guys come crashing through the kitchen ceiling....

Then when you ask why they were in the attic, they reply in a drunken voice "We....we're ghost hunting".

:|

Danny
21-Jan-2008, 02:25 PM
your shaken awake by satan yelling for you to get down to level 9 and out of his hellfire garden feature.

mista_mo
21-Jan-2008, 03:02 PM
Your body becomes the sum of alcohol and smokes. your blood transforms into pure alcohol, and your lungs into cigarette filters. the air you breathe is toxic to all forms of life, and your fingers turn into bottle openers. your nose hair become excellent at filtering out such nasty things as Oxygen and Nitrogen, while your teeth whilt away, as your only means of sustenance is booze and smokes.

Dommm
21-Jan-2008, 03:23 PM
Your body becomes the sum of alcohol and smokes. your blood transforms into pure alcohol, and your lungs into cigarette filters. the air you breathe is toxic to all forms of life, and your fingers turn into bottle openers. your nose hair become excellent at filtering out such nasty things as Oxygen and Nitrogen, while your teeth whilt away, as your only means of sustenance is booze and smokes.

Thats some scary imagiry coming up in my head

wyvern1096
22-Jan-2008, 09:15 PM
You can no longer accurately pour shots and must drink directly from the bottle of whiskey.

kortick
23-Jan-2008, 01:18 AM
the cops refuse to answer any more calls
from the neighbors about noise complaints
and lewd and disorderly conduct

capncnut
23-Jan-2008, 07:25 AM
When you find what initially looks like a mannequin floating in your pool...

bassman
24-Jan-2008, 02:28 PM
When you wake up there's a microphone taped to your head and a dinosaur's tail on your ass.

If you can tell me what movie that's from, you get a high five.:p

mista_mo
24-Jan-2008, 02:53 PM
you see two straight guys making out and they are fine with it

Danny
24-Jan-2008, 03:18 PM
When you find what initially looks like a mannequin floating in your pool...

BARRYMOORE!:lol:

*ahem*, sorry.

ProfessorChaos
24-Jan-2008, 05:47 PM
When you wake up there's a microphone taped to your head and a dinosaur's tail on your ass.

If you can tell me what movie that's from, you get a high five.:p

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

*high fives the man of bass*

bassman
24-Jan-2008, 05:49 PM
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

*high fives the man of bass*

Shut the f*ck up, Donnie.:p

Mike70
24-Jan-2008, 06:42 PM
does the professor roll on shomer shabbas?:lol:

capncnut
25-Jan-2008, 07:23 AM
BARRYMOORE!:lol:
http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/siren/slideshow/celeb-week11/img_5.jpg
"Look, I didn't do it, alwight!" :lol:

Danny
25-Jan-2008, 01:50 PM
Shut the f*ck up, Donnie.:p

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/31505114646bcc749a91b1.gif
:D

ProfessorChaos
25-Jan-2008, 04:02 PM
fyEWm3x5ulE

Mike70
25-Jan-2008, 04:07 PM
fyEWm3x5ulE

hahahaha:lol:

i love that line "lady i've got buddies that died face down in the muck so you and i could enjoy this family restaurant."

MikePizzoff
26-Jan-2008, 03:16 AM
You know a party has gone to far when...

You kick someone out for being a dick and a few moments after they leave a brick comes flying in through the front living room window. You then proceed to chase him down the block and confront him about it. Within in seconds you're on top of him, pounding his face with his girlfriend punching you in the head, and about fifteen of your friends come swarming.

Ah... memories.

Mike70
26-Jan-2008, 10:19 PM
when someone is waving their penis at you from the sidewalk at 6:00 am.

true story. had to get up early to go down to cincinnati and help my dad with something. as i passed fraternity row there was a party that was still going on (actually it had wound down to a bunch of kids on the porch). as i drove by a noticed a guy standing on the sidewalk who was waving his stuff at anybody that happened to pass.

i read about him having been arrested for running it up the flagpole at a cop soon after.