PDA

View Full Version : Cool Ebay find!

DeadJonas190
17-Apr-2006, 07:16 PM
I got the original Return of the Living Dead book on Ebay for $20. I bought the 1978 Dale Book version which goes for $125 on Amazon and I plan to get it signed by John Russo next month at the comicon here in Detroit... not that I plan on selling it. So far, I have only read the Prologue and the first chapter, but it seems cool.

It was a good find if you ask me.

HLS
17-Apr-2006, 08:00 PM
Wow, thats a cool purchase:D

Deadman_Deluxe
18-Apr-2006, 12:50 AM
I got two 1979 hamlyn copies ... for $2 and $3 each ... and also a new english library copy of John Russo's Night of the living dead for $1 ... ergo, i win ..... Muhaaaaaaa :D

The 1978 copy was the one of the last books we passed around here between ourselves, i had it last and sent it to some idiot from amerika with one of those stupid "zombiesomething" forum names ... who never had any intention of passing it onto anyone else and basically stole it.

What a twat!

DeadJonas190
18-Apr-2006, 05:17 AM
I got two 1979 hamlyn copies ... for $2 and $3 each ... and also a new english library copy of John Russo's Night of the living dead for $1 ... ergo, i win ..... Muhaaaaaaa :D

The 1978 copy was the one of the last books we passed around here between ourselves, i had it last and sent it to some idiot from amerika with one of those stupid "zombiesomething" forum names ... who never had any intention of passing it onto anyone else and basically stole it.

What a twat!

I remember that, but I didn't know what book it was. As far as the books you got, you win until I get mine signed next month and it doubles in value (at least on Amazon).

Deadman_Deluxe
18-Apr-2006, 11:58 AM
Yeah, get it signed for sure!!! Buy another copy, get that signed too ... and then you can sell it on to someone to cover the cost of your own autographed copy.