PDA

View Full Version : Live in New York?

Neil
29-Jan-2008, 07:02 PM
Homepage of the Dead has a pair of tickets to give away to see Romero's 'Diary of the Dead' at the AMC Empire 25 Theater in Manhattan at 7pm on February the 6th.

The first person to email us (neil@REMOVETHIShomepageofthedead.com) to confirm they can DEFINATELY attend, gets them...

(remove 'REMOVETHIS' from the email address - pesky spammers!).

MikePizzoff
29-Jan-2008, 09:58 PM
Damn it, NYC really isn't that far away from me... but I can't do it that night! This sucks!

AcesandEights
30-Jan-2008, 12:32 AM
I shot off an email. Let me know if I'm 'chosen' and, however it works out, thanks for the opportunity, Neil :thumbsup:

DubiousComforts
30-Jan-2008, 03:56 AM
Rats, Aces beat me to it!

How about you take me along with that other ticket, Aces ol' buddy ol' pal? :D

Neil
30-Jan-2008, 08:32 AM
I'll check the mailbox tonight :)

capncnut
30-Jan-2008, 11:53 AM
Homepage of the Dead has a pair of tickets to give away to see Romero's 'Diary of the Dead'...
You know you wanna repeat this competition when it hits the UK. :D

Neil
30-Jan-2008, 12:50 PM
You know you wanna repeat this competition when it hits the UK. :D

Not at all... I be 'aving those ones! :)

AcesandEights
30-Jan-2008, 01:26 PM
Rats, Aces beat me to it!

How about you take me along with that other ticket, Aces ol' buddy ol' pal? :D

If I end up with the tickets, sure. You almost certainly appreciate Romero more than any of my friends, and my girlfriend is a conscientious objector when it comes to zombie movie attendance.

Neil
30-Jan-2008, 06:49 PM
A ticket goes to Lee Karr and the other to Doug (AcesandEights)... As long as they confirm they can definately attend...

ps: Romero is there in person for a Q&A afterwards!

thxleo
30-Jan-2008, 09:31 PM
Thank you Neil! :D

AcesandEights
30-Jan-2008, 10:57 PM
Yes, thank you, Neil :D:thumbsup::D

Neil
31-Jan-2008, 08:28 AM
Pics and info please guys for the rest of us :)

If you fancy doing a short little write up of your experiences/thoughts we could do a little Bits and Pieces article out of it...

ps: If needs be I can host the pics etc...

DubiousComforts
03-Feb-2008, 01:48 AM
Pics and info please guys for the rest of us :)
I would be sharing photos and info, but seeing as I have to pay for my ticket,,,:p

Geophyrd
04-Feb-2008, 05:53 PM
Unfortunately, it is sold out and the rather badly accented gentleman at the Museum informed me that 'de vaiting leest is suld ut, zir."

DubiousComforts
04-Feb-2008, 06:10 PM
Unfortunately, it is sold out and the rather badly accented gentleman at the Museum informed me that 'de vaiting leest is suld ut, zir."
I immediately ordered as soon as it was announced, and later that same day, the theater pulled tickets from being sold online. Still, it's double the price that you would pay to see the same movie one week later.

Neil
04-Feb-2008, 06:21 PM
I immediately ordered as soon as it was announced, and later that same day, the theater pulled tickets from being sold online. Still, it's double the price that you would pay to see the same movie one week later.

True... But you do get to see Romero afterwards in a Q&A!!! That's surely worth it!!!

DubiousComforts
04-Feb-2008, 06:37 PM
True... But you do get to see Romero afterwards in a Q&A!!! That's surely worth it!!!
But George gets to answer my questions for free. Surely that must be worth something. :D

Neil
07-Feb-2008, 10:50 AM
So come on guys! What did you think!!

DubiousComforts
07-Feb-2008, 11:09 AM
I posted about it here (http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?t=9663).

ProfessorChaos
27-Dec-2008, 03:51 PM
quick, someone ban this piece of sh!t.....