PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions...

Anthony C
31-Jan-2008, 01:27 AM
I am currently building up my Living Dead collection... is NOTLD 3D any good? Also, for those who have read the original Day of the Dead script on line, what do you think of it?

Mike70
31-Jan-2008, 02:03 AM
dude first off - welcome to the boards. hope you like it here.

second-gird your loins because there are some major haters of NOTLD 3D on here. while i don't think it is a good movie by any stretch, it is still worth a look for curiosity's sake if nothing else. it is tame and the 3D effects without the glasses are enough to make you go cross-eyed. it tries but comes up way short of the mark.

acealive1
31-Jan-2008, 02:56 AM
if ur a completist,then yes by all means have at it.

Dead Hoosier
01-Feb-2008, 02:30 AM
It could be the worst film I have ever seen. Do not waste a single cent on it,

acealive1
01-Feb-2008, 02:32 AM
It could be the worst film I have ever seen. Do not waste a single cent on it,

no, the worst film of all time goes to no holds barred

clanglee
01-Feb-2008, 03:21 AM
no, the worst film of all time goes to no holds barred

What about "over the top"? ;)

No, it sucks, but there are WAY worse zed movies out there that we have all sat through and been more forgiving of. I think the hate has to do with the fact that it was an attempt to capitalise(sp?) on a revered name. I'ts not TOO horrible though.

3pidemiC
01-Feb-2008, 02:48 PM
Also, for those who have read the original Day of the Dead script on line, what do you think of it?

I thought the original script was really good and I would have loved for it to have actually been made. Ah well, it still works for some good zombie fiction though.

jim102016
01-Feb-2008, 11:34 PM
Never saw it, but I never really had any desire to waste my time watching it either.

Dead Hoosier
02-Feb-2008, 02:33 AM
I am not a real horror fan...it's mostly crap. Many of the garbage films out there, I haven't seen. But NOTLD 3D is as bad as it gets in my book...I'd actually watch No Holds Barred or Over The Top any day instead...at least they're so bad they're funny. NOTLD is so bad, it's as much fun as slamming your penis in a car door.

Zombie Snack
02-Feb-2008, 03:35 AM
NOTLD 3D is bad.....not anywhere near the worse I have seen...but to answer your question, it is a bad movie.

clanglee
02-Feb-2008, 03:41 AM
Ummmm. . . penis. . door. . .bad

:stunned: :eek: :barf:

Mike70
02-Feb-2008, 04:34 AM
No, it sucks, but there are WAY worse zed movies out there that we have all sat through and been more forgiving of. I think the hate has to do with the fact that it was an attempt to capitalise(sp?) on a revered name. I'ts not TOO horrible though.

i think you have hit it on the head here. there are worse zombie movies out there, e.g. house of the dead and the video dead spring to mind but the hatred this craptastic piece of cinema incurs is mostly due to the use of a name that is, well, sacred among zombie film fans and rightly so.

on another tip clang spelling capitalize with an s and using the term zed for the letter Z - zee (which my wife and i fight over all the time with me insisting that no such letter, ZED, exists in the english language it is ZEE).? hmmm :lol:

i'm just fookin with you man. :evil:

capncnut
03-Feb-2008, 04:00 AM
NOTLD3D is a turd, no bones about it but if you own the original Romero quad and it's offshoots then you have to buy it. If you get the 3D version, you get a decent little package with some cool fold out 3D glasses.

Like I said though, it's far from fantastic. Personally, I reckon it's just about worthy of purchase.

SRP76
03-Feb-2008, 01:19 PM
I am currently building up my Living Dead collection... is NOTLD 3D any good? Also, for those who have read the original Day of the Dead script on line, what do you think of it?

Never saw Night3D, so I can't comment on that.

Read the Day script, and hated it. It was stupid, just....just...stupid.

DjfunkmasterG
06-Feb-2008, 12:11 AM
NIGHT 3D SUCKS BALLS

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy that movie