PDA

View Full Version : Oh god I love Bollywood

Terran
01-Feb-2008, 11:17 PM
These movies just crack me up every time and are just so ridiculously entertaining.....

I just saw this movie the other day heres a great clip from it...
5jtR_zfheCs

When the older guy starts breaking out the dance moves thats when I lost it....

kortick
02-Feb-2008, 12:20 AM
What the hell terran.

are you some kind of sadist to inflict that on us?

and are you a masochist to watch it?

after i saw that i crawled onto the floor in the fetal position and kept saying "all I can taste is metal" over and over.

Terran
02-Feb-2008, 12:24 AM
Come on when the older guy started dancing.....I almost had a seizure.....

and Aishwarya Rai is gorgeous....

I dunno maybe your missing out...I have a much much much better quality version on my computer....Ive been watching Bollywood clips all day....

slickwilly13
02-Feb-2008, 12:28 AM
Damn, there are some fine looking chicks in that flick!

Terran
02-Feb-2008, 12:34 AM
I know...Bollywood is full of them....

this one is a classic...but its hard to appreciate how hot the women are with the youtube version...I have this movie downloaded cause its so awsome....probally the best "Bollywood" movie Ive seen in a long time....

GVUNuUVSmTM

slickwilly13
02-Feb-2008, 01:28 AM
Don't forget this.

yYSXvo3Lmjk

n0OwfG1sABA&feature=related

KX1cPBanxeA&feature=related

EvilNed
02-Feb-2008, 11:10 AM
Bollywood flicks kick ass. They're ALWAYS entertaining, even if it's unintentional.

capncnut
03-Feb-2008, 04:07 AM
5jtR_zfheCs
Yeah, that's classic Bollywood weirdness. Quite a nice song though.

Legion2213
03-Feb-2008, 04:56 AM
Kortick...enjoy! :D

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=1880165

kortick
03-Feb-2008, 05:28 AM
Oh thank you

Terran did you see that?

Thats what happens to people who post
Bollywood stuff on here.

Don't make him film the scenes where
I dance.

That was classic.

capncnut
03-Feb-2008, 05:32 AM
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=1880165
That Lege, was f**king awesome! Bravo! :thumbsup:

Terran
10-Apr-2008, 06:38 AM
Back to one I first posted...when the guys start dancing...that guy whose whistling.....Hes killing me.....Every time I see him I laugh.....I should make a gif Of him dancing....then everybody could have it....

Mike70
21-Apr-2008, 04:36 PM
eating at the new indian restaurant in town the other day and getting bombarded with bollywood music vids when i chanced to come upon one that i couldn't take my eyes off of.

this guy baghban looks just like an indian george hamilton, in fact my first thought was what the fu*k is george hamilton doing in one of these vids but alas it wasn't old george.

i found the vid on youtube so i'll throw it out. if this guy isn't wearing a toupee i am the czar of all the russias and my last name isn't even romanov. also, this guy is a bit old for the booty shaking he does- something damn funny about a man in his mid 50s with a paunchy stomach area trying to move it like he is 25.

i strongly suspect that this is the same old dude that is in terran's original post.

this vid is relatively low quality picture wise but without further ado here is "chali, chali"

unxcz236acw

Terran
21-Apr-2008, 10:57 PM
Yeah thats the same guy.....

Though I didnt find that one as catchy as the first one I posted and not nearly as easy to get stuck in your head and make your ears bleed as the second one I posted......

Though it was wierd to see 90s pop style or whatever you could call that style of music...Nice addition :D

Dommm
22-Apr-2008, 08:49 AM
lol you guys should try watching a whole bollywood movie, its definatley different from hollywood or anything European.

heres a couple of serious titles

Black
Lagaan

also a couple of horror movies

Hawa a chill wind (based around the Entity)
and damn it I cant remeber the other one will post when I remember

Terran
22-Apr-2008, 06:39 PM
The two clips I posted Ive seen them whole....they are awsome...

I admit though I havent seen any "serious" ones

Dommm
23-Apr-2008, 01:59 PM
let me rephrase, they are all 'serious' in there own rightbut some get the message across better then others to a euorpean audiance....

I suppose the key thing is that film making in general is vastly different from most things that we see in Europe but if you delve into it a little they are delving into some serious issues that surround life in India/Pakistan

Love Story (Racial divide between india and Pakistan)
Black (Disability and lack of understanding)
Bhrastachar - may have spelt it wrong (mistreatment of women, government corruption)
Bandit queen - though the books better (Mistreatment of the lower castes and women, government corruption)

the list goes on

Also you got your general action movie types I only really know titles from the 80's as I went of bollywood a little after this

Sholai (one of my faves)
Hum (another one of my faves the main charactors alter ego is called Tiger)
etc...

Terran
27-Apr-2008, 09:10 PM
Heres another one with the former miss universe....(again the youtube quality doesnt do it justice :) )

The part when the guy starts rapping is great....lol

XmJcOC3ZN5s

I dont know why it says its unavailible ....cause its still there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmJcOC3ZN5s

Try the link I guess (cause it works)

Terran
18-May-2008, 08:14 AM
Update.....I mean come on.....when one's rap opens with "Bing bong!"......

Its even funnier when the females start out with "Bing bong"....lol,,,

AcesandEights
18-May-2008, 08:25 AM
<-----Has a MAJOR weakness for Indian women ;)

Terran
19-May-2008, 02:44 AM
cute huh?