PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone

sammylou
04-Feb-2008, 01:59 AM
I just wanted to introduce myself. I saw someone else do this, and I thought it was a good idea. I've already made a few posts, but haven't really introduced myself.

I'm Sam, and I really love the living dead. (Obviously since I'm on these forums ;) My first zombie movie was Night of the Living Dead, which I watched because I got a one dollar DVD version of it. I'm the president of the Kirkwood Zombie Group, we do some zombie walks at parades and such. Well, there's a bit about me, and I hope I get have some fun and interesting conversations in the future with fellow dead lovers!

San Jose Shark
07-Feb-2008, 06:50 AM
Very tender, welcome.

capncnut
07-Feb-2008, 10:11 AM
This place definitely needs a welcome area, oh and welcome. :D

Neil
07-Feb-2008, 10:41 AM
This place definitely needs a welcome area, oh and welcome. :D

Maybe the lounge could suffice?

MinionZombie
07-Feb-2008, 10:42 AM
Welcome aboard. :)

bassman
07-Feb-2008, 12:24 PM
http://so-tragic.org/drnick/top.png

Mike70
07-Feb-2008, 01:48 PM
hello, hello. welcome to the boards.

SoCalLoco
08-Feb-2008, 05:25 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself. I saw someone else do this, and I thought it was a good idea. I've already made a few posts, but haven't really introduced myself.

I'm Sam, and I really love the living dead. (Obviously since I'm on these forums ;) My first zombie movie was Night of the Living Dead, which I watched because I got a one dollar DVD version of it. I'm the president of the Kirkwood Zombie Group, we do some zombie walks at parades and such. Well, there's a bit about me, and I hope I get have some fun and interesting conversations in the future with fellow dead lovers!

I noticed you're from Kirkwood, MO. I just wanted to know how you're doing after that big shooting, Thursday night? According to the news like six people bought the farm, including a couple of cops.

That's some wild west sh*t.

fartpants
08-Feb-2008, 05:32 PM
welcome, we are are friendly bunch here so enjoy...:):)