PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising.... Europe... September....

Cykotic
19-Apr-2006, 08:03 AM
I found this on the CV&G website:

CAPCOM'S DEAD RISING IN SEPTEMBER

Zombies, outrageous gore, sick humour and yup more zombies - Dead Rising confirmed for Europe this autumn!

14:41 Ever since we first clapped eyes on Capcom's Dead Rising, we've been shambling after it like a zombie desperate to sink teeth into the succulent neck of a young virgin. It's just the promise of undead masses, outrageous gore and black humour wrapped up in a shopping mall setting - all very much reminiscent of George A. Romero's classic Dawn of the Dead movie - that's sent shivers of sick ecstasy down our spines. Basically, we've been itching to see the Xbox 360 game explode out from Capcom's innards.
It's understandable then that a sense of general giddiness pervades the office air today, following the news that the game's had a September 2006 release stapled to its forehead. Cheers for that confirmation, Capcom Europe! If we were a barbershop quartet, we'd be breaking out into spontaneous a cappella right this minute.

Danny
19-Apr-2006, 04:19 PM
yeah i saw the news of a major delay on gamespot and they basically said, 'its allright though for us in north america we get it earlyier than canada or the uk becuase it needs to be translated into different languages for them'.

why the hell do us english guys and gals have to wiat sometimes up to 9 months when we speak the same damn language?!?!?

erisi236
19-Apr-2006, 06:54 PM
ahh, the mysteries of life :)

Tullaryx
19-Apr-2006, 07:27 PM
why the hell do us english guys and gals have to wiat sometimes up to 9 months when we speak the same damn language?!?!?

We do? :)

MinionZombie
19-Apr-2006, 08:06 PM
American is the bastard sibling of English :p

I did see something on TV the other day, one of those out-take shows I think, and some woman had to list some languages other than English ... she said "American" ... it's hilarious because it's so stupid, but there's some truth in her moronity ... yeh, it's my new word I invented, I RULE!!! :cool:

Danny
19-Apr-2006, 09:47 PM
ive got one, in a recent american poll ,americans voted as there favourite american.....

jesus:lol:

Mikey
01-May-2006, 02:40 AM
ive got one, in a recent american poll ,americans voted as there favourite american.....

jesus:lol:

See what Dubya has done to our country?

Tullaryx
01-May-2006, 04:10 PM
See what Dubya has done to our country?

What's wrong with Jesus? He's great in bowling and likes to mess with the Dude. :)