PDA

View Full Version : This is to all the writers

ZombiePrototype
10-Feb-2008, 03:22 AM
If you ever get to turn your work into a movie PLEASE KEEP IT AWAY FROM, UWE BOLL because every movie he has ever made has sucked really bad, THE SCIFI CHANNEL because almost all of their original movies have sucked really bad they should stick to tv shows and bring in third party movies, and STEVE MINER because even though Day of the Dead(2008) is the first movie that I can remember him making that just based on the trailer for it I know that it is going to suck really bad and it most likely means that every other movie he may have already made or may make in the future will suck really bad. That is all I can think of right now so if anyone else can think of anybody to add please feel free to add it to the list.

capncnut
10-Feb-2008, 09:02 AM
I'd watch what your saying Proto. Mr Boll has a habit of challenging people who criticise his works to kickboxing matches. Ask Hellsing, he's probably been challenged once or twice for his anti-Boll posts. :D

Danny
10-Feb-2008, 11:41 AM
I'd watch what your saying Proto. Mr Boll has a habit of challenging people who criticise his works to kickboxing matches. Ask Hellsing, he's probably been challenged once or twice for his anti-Boll posts. :D

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!:lol:

Arcades057
10-Feb-2008, 06:35 PM
No worries. If I ever turn anything into a movie it'll be directed by Paul Anderson. :D

Danny
10-Feb-2008, 06:59 PM
No worries. If I ever turn anything into a movie it'll be directed by Paul Anderson. :D

id prefer guilliermo del toro myself.

or zombie ed wood.:lol: