PDA

View Full Version : the 100 most unsexy men in the world

erisi236
19-Apr-2006, 02:51 PM
Unsexy (http://thephoenix.com/article_ektid7852.html)

the top ten is thus...

1. Gilbert Gottfried: Rumor has it that Gilbert is the heir apparent to Uncle Milty when it comes to what he's packing, but that still can't save him. The parrot-voiced, pickled-face comic is to sexy what Kryptonite is to Superman.

2. Randy Johnson: If he couldn't throw a ball 100 miles per hour, Johnson would be wearing a wife beater and getting hauled into a squad car on Cops. Could you imagine the nights when he pitched to Otis Nixon?

3. Roger Ebert: Yes, he lost all that weight. Yes, you still wouldn't **** him.

4. Dr. Phil: Being a know-it-all is never sexy. Being a know-it-all who is also a bald-headed prick is downright horrid.

5. Alan Colmes: Not really fair, since he's got to sit next to brown shirt-stud Hannity each night. But Colmes - lazy eye, unkept hair, droopy features - has a face made for radio. Pirate radio. Garr!!

6. Chad Kroeger: It's not just the massive head, weird face, and bad hair. It's also the fact that he's in Nickelback, the worst band since the dawn of music.

7. Mike Mills: You'd want to talk music with the bassist from REM. Sleep with? Not unless you're trying to get to Pete Buck.

8. Osama Bin Laden: Power is sexy (notice how Dick Cheney isn't on the list). But a 6'5", no-vertical-leap mass murdering douche bag is not getting any style points.

9. Jay Leno: "It would be like having sex with a banana, but not in a good way," was what one of our staffers remarked about the fruit-headed comic.

10. Don Imus: "It would be like having sex with an old leather bag, but not in a good way," was what the same staffer remarked about the bag of skin and bones.

:D

zombie04
19-Apr-2006, 09:50 PM
thank God i'm not on the list...yet.

DjfunkmasterG
19-Apr-2006, 10:05 PM
11. DjfunkmasterG :p

HLS
21-Apr-2006, 03:05 PM
I am suprised Brad Pitt made it on the list. So it said on TV. I do not remember what number ranking he was.

Tullaryx
21-Apr-2006, 03:24 PM
He was ranked last at 100. Something about rumors of bad hygiene. Well, it may not be too bad if Angelina decided he'd be the one to scratch her itch. :)

axlish
21-Apr-2006, 04:23 PM
Where is Steve Buschemi? Steven Wright? Willem DeFoe? Leonard Nimoy?

Adrenochrome
21-Apr-2006, 04:48 PM
Where is Steve Buschemi? Steven Wright? Willem DeFoe? Leonard Nimoy?
My girlfriend thinks Steve Buschemi is "hot". So, somethines when we are fooling around, I slam a chisel in my teeth (for visuals), cross my eyes and put lard in my hair.....then she screams , "push in me, Buschemi!!!!

I now this may get deleted and I'll receive a warning,......but, hey......I had to.:D :D :D

mista_mo
21-Apr-2006, 05:16 PM
i'm surprised axlish isn't on that list..have you ever seen the man? he's like...klingon or romulan ugly..or romulan and klingon mashed together..oh wait..your a friggin moderater...

i'm joking you are quite a beautiful man:p

Dawg
21-Apr-2006, 08:30 PM
Oh, I thought you said world's ugliest men! :D

He probably got the sexy down from the females due to being in a band and playing rock and roll.

:dead: Dawg :skull: