PDA

View Full Version : Day of the Dead Remake ending idea

jka12002
19-Apr-2006, 07:01 PM
here is an ending that i wrote for the Day OTD remake in 2007, see if you like it:

Far shot: Beach, Sunset

Bub is standing motionless in front of the beautiful sunset, holding the pistol he used to kill Rhodes. Tears are falling from his eyes as he looks at the sunset.

(camera cut to behind bub, wide shot)

Zombies come in from the left, right, and behind Bub, crowding around him as if he were a leader. He throws down his gun and slowly walks toward the water, the zombies follow him into the water.

Bub :L.....leetss.....go....

They slowly dissapear into the ocean with no hopes of coming back.

Sarah watches on from the helecopter in sadness and relief. she marks her poket calendar with an x on June 5th 20(whatever).

Fade to Black

Tullaryx
19-Apr-2006, 07:29 PM
It would've made for an interesting ending but Land would be used for comparison too much.

Deadman_Deluxe
19-Apr-2006, 08:44 PM
here is an ending that i wrote for the Day OTD remake in 2007

Was it all just a dream, or do you really own a time machine? Doctor what? :D

Where is the water bub walks into? Bub was last seen inside an underground storage facility ... and i don't think there was a lake/ocean stored in there.

Danny
19-Apr-2006, 09:50 PM
the best ending to the series to this would be if it turned out the zombies were the people and vice versa and the people only saw the normal people as zombies, because thats why they would kill them, because there zombies themselves.

think about it...

Tullaryx
19-Apr-2006, 10:12 PM
the best ending to the series to this would be if it turned out the zombies were the people and vice versa and the people only saw the normal people as zombies, because thats why they would kill them, because there zombies themselves.

think about it...

Then why the buffet action after killing the normals seen as "zombies" by the zombies who are actually the "normals"?

Danny
19-Apr-2006, 11:31 PM
its all in there rotten minds...

.....man......

MaximusIncredulous
20-Apr-2006, 04:04 AM

think about it...

Hmmm, that's kinda like an idea I had some time back in which the dead raise the living as cattle, forcing them to propigate in filthy stalls, maybe even conducting primitive experiments on the living.

Danny
21-Apr-2006, 08:23 PM
um... thats a book but with vampires, called piggys i think.

Pro Assasin
24-Apr-2006, 11:25 PM
Hi Deadman i just thought i would reply to your coment about the lack of a lake or ocean in the underground storage facility. I just finished watching the extras disk i got with the "Day of the Dead" Special Edition and in the documentry "The Many Days of The Dead" Tom Savini mentions that there was infact an underground lake in the mine they was filming in.

But i should also point out that there would be no point in Zombies walking into the ocean as they are already dead and i would imagine they would get bored sitting at the bottom of the ocean or lake. :skull:

MaximusIncredulous
24-Apr-2006, 11:30 PM
But i should also point out that there would be no point in Zombies walking into the ocean as they are already dead and i would imagine they would get bored sitting at the bottom of the ocean or lake. :skull:

They won't be bored. If the fishies don't nibble them down to nothing, the zombies that fall down deep enough would be crushed into mushballs by the water pressure.

Pro Assasin
24-Apr-2006, 11:43 PM
So what if a couple of hundred zombies follow bub into the ocean or lake there would still be millions left on the land. The human race would still be at its end.

Tri0xin
24-Apr-2006, 11:51 PM
here is an ending that i wrote for the Day OTD remake in 2007, see if you like it:

Far shot: Beach, Sunset

Bub is standing motionless in front of the beautiful sunset, holding the pistol he used to kill Rhodes. Tears are falling from his eyes as he looks at the sunset.

(camera cut to behind bub, wide shot)

Zombies come in from the left, right, and behind Bub, crowding around him as if he were a leader. He throws down his gun and slowly walks toward the water, the zombies follow him into the water.

Bub :L.....leetss.....go....

They slowly dissapear into the ocean with no hopes of coming back.

Sarah watches on from the helecopter in sadness and relief. she marks her poket calendar with an x on June 5th 20(whatever).

Fade to Black

But then again, the remake is also a ****ty idea too. It might work.