PDA

View Full Version : vandalism in Evans City

glsjaw
20-Apr-2006, 06:47 PM
Sorry I dont have pictures or alot of info but I just wanted to tell every one that the Evans City Cemetary was vanalized last week. Grave stones were over turned and the other meaningless acts were done. I havent heard much else about it or had a chance to run up there to check to see if the sacred part of the Cemetary was touched.
A: what idiots would do that to a cemetary in the first place
B: why would any one want to touch that Cemetary

EvilNed
20-Apr-2006, 06:51 PM
It's a sign. The end is nigh. Soon, soon the dead shall rise.

Wouldn't it be strange if the very first zombie to rise, ever, actually rose from Evans City cemetary?

axlish
20-Apr-2006, 06:55 PM
If they touched the sacred area then I am prepared to kick some effing arse. It is bad enough that someone took the top off of the tombstone that Barbara grabs on to. glsjaw, get up there and check it out for us, please.

Tullaryx
20-Apr-2006, 06:57 PM
If they touched the sacred area then I am prepared to kick some effing arse. It is bad enough that someone took the top off of the tombstone that Barbara grabs on to. glsjaw, get up there and check it out for us, please.

And if we don't hear back from you.. then we know you've either blown your brains out or had your brains scooped out.

Eyebiter
20-Apr-2006, 09:20 PM
High school students most likely. Hope they find out who it was, make them mow the lawn and clean up all summer for community service.

dogma789
21-Apr-2006, 03:35 AM
Post deleted.

Guido
21-Apr-2006, 05:40 PM
so disgraceful. the little bastards should be fed to the undead.

glsjaw
21-Apr-2006, 09:47 PM
i will see what i can do this weekend to report more on the situation

jdog
23-Apr-2006, 04:35 AM
thats a crying shame. evens city cemetary is a sacred place not to be messed with

Philly_SWAT
23-Apr-2006, 10:42 AM

When did they take off the top of that tombstone? When I was there 2 years ago, it was exactly like in the movie.

EDIT: I just checked my pics, the top in my pic in just out of frame. Is that little section at the very top what you are referring to?

axlish
23-Apr-2006, 12:10 PM
When did they take off the top of that tombstone? When I was there 2 years ago, it was exactly like in the movie.

EDIT: I just checked my pics, the top in my pic in just out of frame. Is that little section at the very top what you are referring to?

Exactly

glsjaw
23-Apr-2006, 04:28 PM
ya, the little topper to the rocket tombstone is the one missing

DjfunkmasterG
23-Apr-2006, 04:39 PM
I think it is very disgraceful to wreck a cemetary. I find it to be repulsive. I hope those responsible are given jail time, as well as community service for 3 years caring for the cemetary. Have some f*cking respect for the dead.

mista_mo
23-Apr-2006, 07:30 PM
my sentiments exactly DJ..I really don't care that it was the cemetary where NOTLD was filmed..it's a smufing cemetary..you don't do that to a cemetary. It's wrong on all levels man..if I'd saw them I would've beat the **** outta them because we should have more respect for a cemetary then to trash it!

People make me sick

Neil
23-Apr-2006, 07:46 PM
They have damaged any of these have they?

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/baps/evans_cemetary.html

HLS
24-Apr-2006, 03:29 AM
Sorry I dont have pictures or alot of info but I just wanted to tell every one that the Evans City Cemetary was vanalized last week. Grave stones were over turned and the other meaningless acts were done. I havent heard much else about it or had a chance to run up there to check to see if the sacred part of the Cemetary was touched.
A: what idiots would do that to a cemetary in the first place
B: why would any one want to touch that Cemetary

That is sad. Makes me mad. So many stupid childish people in this world. A graveyard is sacred.

losherman
24-Apr-2006, 06:01 AM
I think it is very disgraceful to wreck a cemetary. I find it to be repulsive. I hope those responsible are given jail time, as well as community service for 3 years caring for the cemetary. Have some f*cking respect for the dead.

dammit dj your siggy is gimmick infrindgement man.