Left 4 Dead xbox360

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Andy
    Andy
    We need to start arranging times to meet online guys, anyone who dosnt already have me on xbox live add me, ZombieAndy.
  2. Danny
    Danny
    **** those pc guys.

live only ran into 12 year olds with foul mouths lately, and i cant use my zombie rape and "cocaine is a hell of a drug" jokes with them?!?
  3. capncnut
    capncnut
    Mmm, how about we make this a more wider group as opposed to just UK?
  4. MikePizzoff
    MikePizzoff
    Can I join even though I'm USA.......?
  5. Andy
    Andy
    Yeah of course i actually didnt clock that it said UK i just copied the details over from neil's Pc group lol
  6. CoinReturn
    CoinReturn
    I just noticed my invite to this group, anyone still out there? Echo!
  7. Andy
    Andy
    Yeah man we're still on for a game! join our group!
  8. darth los
    darth los
    SWEEEEEEEEET !!

It's true. We need to start arranging times to meet. I'm sure everyone's schedule is pretty hectic. I think in order to play with our peeps across the pond a weekend would be best because then it could pretty much be at any time.

If anyone wants to get down for a session of left for dead tonight around 7:30-8:00, New York time, just let me know. I think me and mike are scheduled to play around that time. I'm at work right now but if you guys can send me a friend request and I'll accept them when i get home. Talk to you guys on live.

9. Danny
    Danny
    who honestly checks this regularly?

all the cp functions gets forgotten by me if im honest, but if you see me on lately, send a request adn ill play, i aint loaded l4d up in a while.

-or crackdown.
  10. Yojimbo
    Yojimbo
    I just joined. Hope I'm not too late, since it would be fun to kick zome zombie ass with you fine folks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast