Fast food lovers unite

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    Anyone on here watch "Diners, Drive-In's, & Dives" on the Food Network. I love that show. It always makes me hungry. Especially when they visit burger joints...
  2. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    nearest one is 315 miles away looks awesome too...yum. There's a new chip truck opening right across the street, i think imma gonna go check er out some time soon (read tomorrow) and slowly murder my heart.

Never even heard of it moon, i haven't watched the food network in...hell, i haven't even watched tv in months.
  3. Doc
    Doc
    Theres a food network! What channel!
  4. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/

I don't watch it a lot. Iron Chef & all that stuff isn't for me, but they have some good stuff. DDD is my favorite.

Sorry no Waffle House near you Mo. If you're ever on the road hit one some time & try the hash browns & all the garbage on them...cheese, onions, chili, etc. Mmmm...
  5. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    iron chef pisses me off..seems like a cheap kung fu type movie except instead of killing ninjas they are killing vegetables.

waht is DDD?
  6. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    Diners, Drive-In's & Dives. They travel around the country visiting all the local mom & pop type places & featuring all the specialty dishes of said joints. As I've said, I'm a sucker for the whole diner/greasy spoon vibe & I love Americana, so it's perfect show for me.
  7. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    man, now i am starved for waffles....covered in grease.....

Would the McDonalds breakfest options count as fast food? I hear it's surprisingly good for you, and you know, we cannot have that.
  8. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    Yep, McDonalds breakfast counts. I can't imagine anything that greasy is good for you, which is fine by me. I'm partial to the Sausage McMuffin w/ Egg, especially w/ some mustard on them.
  9. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    man, eggmcmuffins have like...egg....and bacon on em..they can't be as bad for ya as half of the stuff mcdicks serves...

but my god is it good.
  10. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    It's funny that McD's has such great breakfast when the rest of their stuff is *meh*. As far as fast food breakfast they're pretty much the only one I go to. (Though I still miss those Taco Bell breakfast burritos...OMFG they were so good! I used to get 1 of each variety because I could decide which I liked best!)
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast