Fast food lovers unite

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    Taco Bell? I haven't eaten there in...ages man...I loved it! i think they used to have this deal where you buy 2 tacos and you get 1 free, or something.

Had KFC last night, and I think they make awesome fries. Some of the best around anyways.
  2. Doc
    Doc
    L ate a banconater 3 days ago and I must say it was quiet delicious. Goes great with watching fanboys arguing.
  3. Doc
    Doc
    Oh I don't mean you guys
  4. Doc
    Doc
    Hmm..We might not have a pic yet or the most members but, we do have the most messages! Like I said long live THE BACONATERS!
  5. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    I got a Triple w/ fries & coke from Wendies the other night & it wasn't fresh. Broke my heart. I HATE food that's been sittin' on the warmer!

So...here's a question: does chinese count as fast food? My vote, as long as it's a take out joint & not a swanky sit down place, then:yes. God I could eat some General Tso's w/ fried rice & egg rolls 'bout now....
  6. Yojimbo
    Yojimbo
    I agree with Moon. Here in Los Angeles there are a number of $1.00 Chinese take out places (all the entrees are a buck, and you pick and choose what you want) and I would consider them fast food. Many of them are chains as well. But there are also a lot of sit down, rather pricey Chinese places with Valet Parking and cloth napkins, etc. Those are certainly outside of the fast food realm. Between the two, though, there is also a vast difference in price and food quality, the $1.00 joints being on the less desirable side of quality, but on the right side of price.
  7. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    Interesting discussion on pizza in "General". Got me to thinking...anybody like the chains better than local places?
  8. Doc
    Doc
    Is mr. Mo dead?
  9. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    Say it ain't so, Mo! Maybe he OD'ed on fast food?
  10. Doc
    Doc
    I wouldn't be surprised! Although he has been gone quiet awhile....Nah..Hes fine..will probably brag how many baconaters he has eaten since he was last here.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast