Fast food lovers unite

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    Watched "Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle" again over the weekend. That move makes me hungry for White Castle every time...
  2. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    all i ate was doritos and pepsi lulz.
    w8, I had pizza though..with extra cheese and sauce..oh man...
  3. Doc
    Doc
    What? Thats it! And you were my hero!
  4. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    And where was that pizza from? We need details, man!
  5. Doc
    Doc
    Yeah whats you eaten so far anyway!
  6. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    Something that might actually make me want to eat at McDonalds...
  7. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    Has a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger & fries the other day. Great "budget menu" burger. If you don't have time or $ for the full size guys this is the next best thing. Only prob is I could eat about 1/2 a dz of the buggers...
  8. ProfessorChaos
    ProfessorChaos
    as much time as i spend in the gym trying to keep fit, i cannot resist the temptation to eat terrible, yet delicious, crap food at times. glad to be a part of this group.

by the way, i totally pigged out at taco bell the other day with an out-of-town friend. we got lit up and went on a harold&kumar-type quest for volcano taco goodness. yummy.
  9. clanglee
    clanglee
    Never had a White Castle burger before. The southern answer to the tiny burger need is Krystal. It is just plain god-awful. They don't taste bad. . but ohhhh man. . what they do to your insides is just not right. I only go to Krytals if I havn't been regular in a couple of weeks and I need a quick colon cleansing!!
  10. MoonSylver
    MoonSylver
    White Castle can do that to...it's the dehydrated/steam fried onions...but man are they worth it! So gooood...
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast