Fast food lovers unite

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Doc
    Doc
    Me like Hamburgers.......sadly.
  2. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    what makes this the best group? why join this you say? Let's have a run down of the other "groups"
    Who really needs martial arts? like seriusly? just learn how to swing a knife and buy a gun. I'd like to see Bruce lee dodge 9mm of supersonic lead. He can't do it. Cus he's dead, and that's what happens to ALL martial artists- they die, because they aren't as awesome as say, 2 slices of never frozen beef. Besides, which self respecting man "exercises" instead of being a glutton? The very thought sickens me.

The English? what have they ever given us? Oh, thats right, the Empire, the seperation of Africa, and the Queen. Jesus Christ, your sh*tting me? Haha, oh wow, that's awesome. What will they give us next, bad teeth and tea? Face it, the english never gave us squat, unlike burger king which gave us the quad stacker. ughh, just thinking about it makes my arteries clog with joy.

Deadlands? Let me tell you one thing. You can watch a movie one or two times, and get bored of it, but you will NEVER get bored of the pure asskicking orgy of taste that a baconater will deliver to your palettes. Movies grow stale, but a good burger NEVER does.

Music...music entails dancing, and what true North American manly burly lumberjack man dances? The only dancing he should do is the dance of his axe busting a new ass in a rare endangered tree. God forbid it should be heavy metal music. Let me tell you friends, music is a fad, one day it won't be popular. it will fade into oblivion with the car, conservation, and orgies.

and with these rock solid arguements i bid you to take the time and dwell on them. consider them...weigh your options, and I am sure you will find that this is the best choice for you.
  3. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    BTW, add pictures, post, do as your heart desires..well, if you aren't too busy clawing at your chest due to the cascading pains welling inside of your thoratic cavity.
  4. Doc
    Doc
    Are Snape pictures allowed? Hmmm....I can find one of him complimenting junk food if thats alright with you.
  5. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    as long as this majestic group isn't flooded with pictures of this snape, then yes (he must also be holding a fast food item).

we are up too 4 members brethern!
  6. Doc
    Doc
    Is potatoe chips food enough? Or do you want something more arterie clogging?
  7. Doc
    Doc
    By the way sir I ate a burger today in your honor.
  8. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    hmmmmm
    well, i am unsure atm, the group is aimed at fast food, ala wendies or mcdicks, but i suppose anything that you eat that counts as junk food counts, then yes, it is rockin.

i ate 3 baconaters last week,

huge success.
  9. Yojimbo
    Yojimbo
    Ok, tried to resist...temptation...too...great. Must join!!!
  10. mista_mo
    mista_mo
    Our numbers swell by the....weeks....we are slowly dominating the lesser groups!

Brothers! man the grease traps, we have a feast too attend too.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast