Beers - Good or Bad

1. Mr. Clean
    Mr. Clean
    I use to only buy Coors Light, Bud Light, or Miller Light but a friend of mine got me to venture out so I drink all kinds of beers now and I'm starting to develop an appreciation for really great beer which is hard to find.

I'm trying to start a new game. If you venture out when you buy beer instead of buying the same stuff over and over again(not saying that's a bad thing), then I'd like your help with this. All I ask is to take a picture of the Can/Bottle and upload it to the group. Then fill in the Caption with the name of the Beer, Brewing Company, and location. After that, Come to this thread and insert the picture and say weither you liked it or not and if you recommend it. We'll try and keep track of different people's opinions on the captions for the pictures aswell.
  2. Mr. Clean
    Mr. Clean
    Polygamy Porter

I can't say it's an aweful beer because according to the bottle it was awarded Silver Medals in World Beer Cup & North American Brewers Association but I will not be buying it again.

There is a funny taste that I couldn't put my finger on....Tasted sorta like kissing a smoker but this is what the back of the bottle says...

"This dark, medium bodied ale offers the drinkability of a much ligheter beer. The inviting chocolate-like malty flavors fade into a slightly dry, silky smooth finish."

Update: I bought a 6-pack of the stuff and I do not like to waste beer. I'm currently attempting to finish the 6-pack and I must say, it's really not soooo bad. One of the more shittier beers I've drank though.

Cutthroat Pale Ale

It's not aweful but it's nothing special.
  3. Mr. Clean
    Mr. Clean

Freaking Yummy!

Pretty damn Tasty!