HpotD Curry Club

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Andy
    Andy
    Posted a picture of what a good ruby should look like
  2. capncnut
    capncnut
    I do believe I'm gonna fork out for a nice Ruby on Friday. I'm either gonna go for a Chicken Chilli Massala or a Lamb Madras. As far as I'm concerned those two are the top dishes!
  3. Andy
    Andy
    Chicken chilli massala, pilau rice, keema naan. the food of gods.
  4. Kaos
    Kaos
    Just had some Tibetan style Chicken Tikka Massala, basmati rice, and a nice side of Matar Paneer.
  5. Andy
    Andy
    Curry and beer night for me tomorrow cant wait lads
  6. Mike70
    Mike70
    had me a damn good curry this evening from the joint here in oxford. nice and hot. side of nan bread. it was fabulous.
  7. capncnut
    capncnut
    Last nights dinner was a Lamb Ceylon, Pilau rice, Aloo Gobi, stuffed mushroom and a Peshwari nan bread. F**king devoured it!
  8. Andy
    Andy
    peshwari naan? you girl

Keema all the way!
  9. capncnut
    capncnut
    I had a Keema the other day, they are nice but I dont always like mincemeat in my nan bread. I also like to try out as many different dishes as I can, I hate to order the same s**t everytime.
  10. slickwilly13
    slickwilly13
    I do not know if this counts as a real curry dish. But over here, there are a chain of restraunts called Pei Wei. Anyways, they make a dish called Asian coconut curry with either shrimp, scallops, pork, chicken, or beef served with either brown or white rice. It is pretty good. I haven't had it in a while. It had red bell pepper and long stir fried green beans in it. And the sauce is kind of khaki colored instead of green and has a spicy kick to it.

Here's a link for the menu. It is under signature dish 3rd one down.

http://www.allmenus.com/menus/49344/Pei-Wei/
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast